alanmanquero

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:XBOX DUHHH!
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:03 AM

Hey guyss!!! today i succesfully installed the Xecuter 3 CE to my 1.6 xbox...this chip was sold 2 me by a friend but he lost the Power/eject button so i bought one from a web seller... my questions are:

1.- wat is the power/eject button for in the X3???

2.- I also have the control panel and the lcd and switches doesnt turn on (the chip does have a blue light!)...this could be caused because i dont have the power eject button installed?

i would really apreciatte your help!!! thanksss Viva Xbox Scene! =]

#2 alanmanquero

alanmanquero

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:19 AM

also i would like to add that i turned on the xbox and it enters the ndures softmod that i had before i installed the x3 chip...the switch from bank select of the x3 doesnt turn on any light...the only light i have from the chip is a blue one....do i need to remove the ndure softmod in order to use the x3 chip?....or do i just need to wait to get the x3 power/eject adapter??

#3 skyzerr33

skyzerr33

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE(alanmanquero @ May 12 2007, 05:25 PM) View Post

also i would like to add that i turned on the xbox and it enters the ndures softmod that i had before i installed the x3 chip...the switch from bank select of the x3 doesnt turn on any light...the only light i have from the chip is a blue one....do i need to remove the ndure softmod in order to use the x3 chip?....or do i just need to wait to get the x3 power/eject adapter??

It's your install being a v1.6 xbox did you install the 5volt wire you should be getting to 2 blue lights
Leave the softmod for now it's fine. you don't need the x3 power/eject adapter either all it does is
if you hold down the power button the xbox will boot unmoded and a quick press modded
if it's not installed it's always modded when pressing the power button

#4 alanmanquero

alanmanquero

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:42 PM

yeahhh i did install the 5 volt wire to the chip...but like i said im just getting this blue light ....do you know whats the problem..i cheked all the conections and they look fine

i noticed that the only light that is turn on on the chip is the 5v one....the 3v is off....is this caused because of a bad soldering?

#5 alanmanquero

alanmanquero

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:21 PM

ok this is the thing now....i checked my solder and revise everything and then i turned on the box again and it worked!!!! =] the chip has the 3 lighs!! yay..ummm now i keep entering the ndure softmod (not the flash bios or x3....i dont know if this chip has been flashed) eventhough i press on on off off like you told me....can you tell me whats the problem now?...thanks for your help!

#6 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

cross posted.
This one closed.
Do not make the same topic in multiple forums. stick to one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users