• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sergeant napalm

sergeant napalm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:50 AM

So I surfed the themes for mc360 and for the life of me could not find a working Gears of War theme. The one Nexus did was pretty badass, but i guess its not available anymore. So i propose that a new one be made, if anyone has time and feels like it. It would be greatly appreciated.

I know i never post here, and would seem like a noob, but i've looked everywhere. And if i missed something obvious, then i'm sorry.

Another reason i think a Gears of War theme should be made is because of the disgrace that was called a "theme" for the Xbox 360. all it is is is backgrounds. I think we can do better than microsoft in the making of this theme for mc360.

Thank you, anyone who replies, for your time and effort!

#2 Liquid*Ice

Liquid*Ice

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Movies-Animation-Vacations-Palm Trees and Hot Women! and strange creatures that do dangerous things.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:29 AM

If you want Nexus's GOW theme maybe someone can repost that for you....I would but i dont have it sad.gif

#3 sergeant napalm

sergeant napalm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:07 AM

That would be sweet... but i thought older themes wouldn't work with version 1.0 and higher of mc360.

I've never done skinning or anything of the sort, but im thinking at trying my hand at it. maybe not with this theme, but maybe with something else.

#4 moogster66

moogster66

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:43 PM

I have one that someone made, I'm not sure who. I sent you a pm. biggrin.gif

#5 doc_scary

doc_scary

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:38 AM

I found a site that has some downloads to alot of the themes that have broken links on here like the spidy theme, mk themes I also saw one of the gow themes on there too its under downloads mc360 beta themes.
http://www.en.xboxmod.org/

#6 sergeant napalm

sergeant napalm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:32 PM

K, I've been gone for a couple weeks... I think... Doc Scary, I checked out xboxmod.org, looks pretyt sweet. i'll have to surf it.

Moggster66, Thanks for the theme, i have not had time ot FTP it, but will probably do so this weekend. I'll reply later after finals. thanks for sending it.

I appreciate all the info you guys have provided. Thank you for your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users