• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 albeito8500

albeito8500

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:31 PM

blink.gif I flash my hitachi v47 perfectly with Xtreme v2.2 Stealth. I play a few games it worked excellent. Then after I tried to play def jam Icon it ask me to update in order to play the game. I selected yes to update then it show the progress bar as it should. It din't give any error while updating but after it finish it won't start correctly. It give me one redlight on the console. The error is 1002 It doesn't display anything on screen. If start the console with no dvd drive it start with no red light and it diplays the microsoft animation but after a couple of second I receive the error againg which is logical since their is no drive. So I took the dvd drive to the pc and try to restore the original firmware. The firmware is restore 100% percent no errors but when put the drive back in the xbox it still give me the same error even though the firmware was restore with no error, this is very weird. I believe the problem is that I can't update with a hack firmware to it damage the firmware. I can undertand that, but why if I restore the original firmware with no issues is still give me the same error againg. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

#2 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(albeito8500 @ May 13 2007, 06:07 PM) View Post

I can undertand that, but why if I restore the original firmware with no issues is still give me the same error againg. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Because the error has nothing to do with the hacked firmware, as simple as that. You would have done the same with a stock firmware and an original game, and you would have most probably end up with teh same problem.

anyway, not a firmware issue.

next steps might be to clear all downloads from you harddisk,

how is it if you start it without hardidsk

-soso

#3 albeito8500

albeito8500

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:54 AM

Well I don't have a hard drive. I don't believe the hdd is the issue. Another problem I notice is that when flash the drive with maximus-Garyopa it finish 100 percent no error and after I dump the firmware with firmware toolbox it doesn't state that it is a xtreme hack firmware it shows the original ROM. So I would appreciate a something that would lead me to right direction.

#4 Skeemask

Skeemask

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

I have modded many xb360,s and never had this error before untill i came across a board with one today. I tryed several things to get it to work with a hitachi replacement drive (047 instead of the 059) and also tryed to make the hitachi look like the original 059 that came with the board without any luck or progress...
When i disconnect the drive all seems fine but once i hook up a hitachi (tryed several different onces) it give me the error code without any sign or code on screen just the 4th light red (and error 1002)

So i took a ms25 injected the key and flashed it looking like the original 059 and geus what... it boots just fine!! huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

I think its just something in the dashboard 4552 that somehow does not let me replace the drive by a hitachi but will for a samsung because the more developped firmware 5.3 instead of the hitachi 2.4...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users