Tony42077

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:02 AM

I thought that I saw something similar to this in the past, but I can't find it now.

I would like to play my GTA:SA game on my 360 with the hot coffee modified scripts. I have a samsung MS25 with C4E's Xtreme 5.3 firmware installed which allows me to play regular Xbox1 ISOs on the 360. I've used the layout files to create the images in XDVDMulleter for all of my other Xbox1-360-compatible backups. I've noticed that the layout files call for exact file size and placement on the disc. Will I need to use a modified layout file because the hot coffee scripts are smaller than the originals? I'm aware that I'm gonna have to delete my old game saves to get this up and running.

Much thanks to anyone that has gotten this working, or knows the answer to my question.

#2 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ May 15 2007, 04:38 AM) View Post

I thought that I saw something similar to this in the past, but I can't find it now.

I would like to play my GTA:SA game on my 360 with the hot coffee modified scripts. I have a samsung MS25 with C4E's Xtreme 5.3 firmware installed which allows me to play regular Xbox1 ISOs on the 360. I've used the layout files to create the images in XDVDMulleter for all of my other Xbox1-360-compatible backups. I've noticed that the layout files call for exact file size and placement on the disc. Will I need to use a modified layout file because the hot coffee scripts are smaller than the originals? I'm aware that I'm gonna have to delete my old game saves to get this up and running.

Much thanks to anyone that has gotten this working, or knows the answer to my question.

use DVD Mulleter and chose the option to Optimise for DVD5 and do not use a layout file it will be fine that way. works fine for me.

#3 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 15 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

also no cross posting of the same question in several forums,

-thks
soso

#4 Tony42077

Tony42077

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE(sosotiit @ May 15 2007, 02:03 PM) View Post

also no cross posting of the same question in several forums,

-thks
soso

So I assume that you considered this more of a PC Tool topic than a Backup / ISO Building topic? Were there any responses to the post in the ISO building forum? I couldn't decide which one to put it in, because technically it could have been placed in either. The more eyes the better.

I guess in the future I could just bump it to the top until people get annoyed of it long enough to answer my question.

What's up with this new bulleted and condensed style of forum. I for one think that it completely sucks compared to the old style. The advertising on the pages should pay plenty for the bandwidth that the older version used. Is there any way to set it up to run the old way?

#5 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:00 AM

tony - http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=601008

#6 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:34 AM

nah, it was more of a backup topic, but since antman had given you an answer in this one, I got rid of the other.

Here it is more for discussion on the tools, their features...
SHould not be to debug specific problems. The backup thread is for that.

I guess in the future I could just bump it to the top until people get annoyed of it long enough to answer my question.
not advised just like double posting.

What's up with this new bulleted and condensed style of forum. I for one think that it completely sucks compared to the old style. The advertising on the pages should pay plenty for the bandwidth that the older version used.
thks hamwbone for the corrective measure, not sure how you activated the other mode.
as for your comments/ attitude, how much do you know of how much is enough to support this site, and considering how muck you pay, you get a whole lot wink.gif .

-soso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users