• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jak33

jak33

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:23 AM

ok so i have been reading forums and tutorials for a couple of weeks now and i just want to make sure i got it all down,

im going to get my 360 hitachi (havnt opened to check verison yet) flashed by someone on here becuase i have laptop and its easier and cheaper to do it that way.

once that is taken care of my biggest concern is backing up my games, im a liitle confused here, do i need a seperate drive to rip the games to my computer? i have a nec 6650a laptop dvd drive ( i did read the campatablity thread and some nec worked and others didnt so im gonna just have to test it out), i used the dvd info and it says dual layer burning, im just not sure about bitsetting so im gonna have to just try and burn and if it doesnt work ill buy a poineer 111d.

so my main question is can i rip and burn games with my laptop drive, or im i missing a step somewhere?
any advice/help would be appriciated

#2 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:37 AM

You would need to buy a Samsung Sh-162C... place it in an external enclosure and flash the Kreon firmware to it. That will alow you to backup your games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users