spewwwy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:55 AM

Hello,
Yesterday I got banned from XLink for no reason. I was playing a game with a few people on Halo 2, and all of the sudden a message comes up on my screen from someone saying, "Hope you had fun, because this is your last day on Kai." I didn't get what he was talking about because I wasn't doing anything wrong. He started to tell me that he saw me "shooting bullets out of the side of my Batle Riffle." I kept telling him I didn't do anything wrong and I wasn't cheating. He said that that was bullshit and then he left and I couldn't join any games. I read their entire Acceptable Use Policy, and I did not break any of the rules stated in there, ever. I tried to goto the official Kai forum on their site, but it said I was banned from that also. sad.gif I even tried to E-Mail the XLink Administrator about the situation, but I got no reply yet. This is the last place I could think of to get help from.
I hope theres someone out there who could help me. If so, great!
Thanks!
Andrew Feichtel

Xlink XTag: oWAFFLEo
MSN Messenger/E-Mail: zwafflez@hotmail.com

#2 spewwwy

spewwwy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:18 AM

Sorry for the double post! but I found out that (-hodkins-) was the name of the guy I talked to.
Thanks Again!

#3 hodkins

hodkins

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Xlink, Engineering, Java, technical stuff and instrumental music
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:17 PM

You had better update your post because you just 100% lied. You even sent me a private message on the xlink forums apologizing for cheating in the game. Like I tried to tell you before, its nothing personal its just the rules.

#4 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Modding? paintball, sports.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:52 AM

could i mod if the host says its alright? btw are trainers cheating?

#5 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

depends on what you do with your trainer .. of course autoaim , super jump , no reload etc etc is cheating ..

you can mod on kai all you want , just use the section that is called mods and hacks ..

#6 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:18 PM

no one plays in that section. i use infinite grenades, and cloaked by pressing back

#7 Millenia1x

Millenia1x

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:47 PM

this is such a lie

#8 hodkins

hodkins

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:39 AM

Trainers are considered cheating if your using it to gain an unfair advantage in games where the arena description does not clearly state cheating or modding is taking place in the game.

#9 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:25 PM

well i dont use them online anyway.

I got accused of cheating because i went 49-14 in a snipers only game

#10 spewwwy

spewwwy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:00 AM

I dont need to edit my post because it perfectly true. If hodkins can read, he would know that the PM said that I was sorry he thought I modded. I went on XBC the same night with no complaints of cheating from anyone. I wasn't even winning the night I played with hodkins, unless being in 2nd last place is considered modding...then my bad! I don't see anywhere in your rules, hodkins, that I did wrong. Nothing. So read more carefully next time to make sure your saying the right thing and not going around and telling people I'm a liar.
1. I do not cheat in Halo 2, especially on Xlink.
2. I do not know how to mod Halo 2 and I dont care.
3. The only thing I know how to mod is XBMC, and that's the only thing I would care to mod.

#11 hodkins

hodkins

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:23 PM

Thats cool how you say you dont know how to mod but you know how to check if PPF mods are on the maps and if default values on the map have been changed, call me a liar but that sounds like knowing how to mod if you ask me. I thought you were modding in that game and would not have done anything about it until Chuckie (host of the game) complained about you, i checked your ping and it was well in limits of not lagging and i know it was below 120ms.

Edited by hodkins, 07 June 2007 - 07:24 PM.

#12 Rotfloljfk

Rotfloljfk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

This may be an Xlink Kai forum but I'm not sure you guys should be fighting about the ban in these forums.

#13 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:02 PM

well he's a kai mod. anywho if he knows about ppf's and such. i would say he's probably modding. what exactly was he accused of doing

#14 spewwwy

spewwwy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:54 PM

OK hodkins. I just suggested that maybe I was lagging. I don't really mind that I was banned, I just wanted to let you know I wasn't modding. You're the moderator, you're in charge, you do what you want.
I just want to know what I was accused of doing or how I was "modding." They never told me anything, thats why I came here to get help cause I didn't understand what happened and why I got banned. If maybe someone here knew. Thats all, I didn't want to start a fight or get me un-banned...just find out what I did wrong.

I sent my friend Be3st my maps and he checked for me if it was modded. He said no, and he told me what to tell you. I got my maps straight from the Halo 2 DVD I purchased.
All I want is this topic closed/deleted please becuase I don't want to fight anymore about this dumb stuff.

Thank You

#15 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:44 AM

well hopefully this sorts itself out. if you do get banned , is it possible to just make a new account? or do they ban the IP address?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users