• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Megabox

Megabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

I know this is old but why do we need to use a client like Xbins to download a new UnleashX dash? Can't somebody put it in a zip file instead of messing about with xbins?

I need to update my UnleashX dash but the auto update don't work. Does anybody know where I can get the latest dash in a zip file. Don't post link if your not allowed.

I have used google but nothing found yet.

#62 fallenangle

fallenangle

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

I've said this before here but v.572 is the most recent version of the alternatives I'd suggest using in preference to v.584. None of them is perfect but v.584 has a significant new problem the earlier versions I use/used don't have.

The Game Save Manager has trouble with game saves on memory cards. It displays the games' parent file icons correctly but NOT the individual game saves. For obvious reasons this renders the Game Save Manager almost unuseable. This may be unimportant to you so otherwise there's no reason not to use v.584. Anyway I'd recommend using the MS dash for such game save matters in preference to any UnleashX version or for that matter any other dash I've tried.

#63 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE(Megabox @ Oct 12 2012, 12:05 PM) View Post

I know this is old but why do we need to use a client like Xbins to download a new UnleashX dash? Can't somebody put it in a zip file instead of messing about with xbins?

I need to update my UnleashX dash but the auto update don't work. Does anybody know where I can get the latest dash in a zip file. Don't post link if your not allowed.

I have used google but nothing found yet.

This has been carefully explained to you twice now already after your previous violations.

Do not ask where to get XDK-compiled binaries. Read the rules like you've been asked to twice now.

Ever play baseball? Then what comes next will be no surprise.

Members who aid in such violations are subject to moderation as well. XS has thrived for years because of, not in spite of, these rules. This is not difficult to grasp.

Thank you.

Edited by Xombe, 13 October 2012 - 10:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users