Photo

Use The Infectus Chip To Get Back On Live?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ssjtrunks20xl

ssjtrunks20xl

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:48 AM

Just thought of something. Could you use the Infectus chip to downgrade the 360 to a previous kernel or dashboard ver to get LIVE back? Using the chip you would be able to access the tsop nand flash er whatever its called. Then if you HAD to you could update again or reflash your drive with a dif fw? Just a thought and I dont even know if it would work/ is possible. If someone has one and has been banned from live I think it would be great if they could test it out. Any thoughts?

#2 e5frog

e5frog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

You'd probably have to change the ID of the console, I don't think anyone knows how to do this, presently.

Then also remove all reasons for getting the console banned in the first place, if this is information stored on the HDD or in other hardware is also not fully clear.

#3 caster420

caster420

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(e5frog @ May 20 2007, 09:53 AM) View Post
You'd probably have to change the ID of the console, I don't think anyone knows how to do this, presently.

Then also remove all reasons for getting the console banned in the first place, if this is information stored on the HDD or in other hardware is also not fully clear.

Not possible. You will not be able to downgrade if you dont have a backup dump of your kernel and you certainly wont be able to change the console ID.

You are banned - buy another console.

Caster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users