Photo

What's The Most Frustrating For Me Is...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 kaluminati

kaluminati

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

I only play Gears and Crackdown (and halo 3 beta) online, both of which the discs I use are legit. Kinda sad. I do have many other backups, many of which I have not played, but the ones I have played, I've almost always been connected to live while playing, but never any multiplayer stuff. I guess that's still considered online though?

I forgot my drive model(it's hitachi) and haven't bothered to open it up to check yet, but I will.

As for the firmware... I used maximus XTRM-Hitachi-v2.3 rev 2. Apparently one that not many people here used. Regardless I got banned as well.

And yeah I've been a lurker here for a while, so hi, I'm new.

Least I'm not posting newb questions demanding answers in 13mins or trying to sell your something smile.gif

ps. Not sure what I'll do, as I really want to play the halo 3 beta. Buy a new one? But which one, a core? A premium? An elite? I don't plan on keeping a new system that long, so I was thinkin of buying one, returning it later (if possible) or selling it when I don't want/need it anymore. In that case a core would be dumb, so it's between an elite (probably sell a lot faster) and a premium. Hmm. Of course I bet the elites are hard to find.

#2 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(kaluminati @ May 19 2007, 02:55 PM) View Post

Kinda sad. I do have many other backups, many of which I have not played.

do ya make a habit of buying games, backing them up then not playing them?

#3 eyric101

eyric101

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE(kaluminati @ May 19 2007, 09:55 AM) View Post
I only play Gears and Crackdown (and halo 3 beta) online, both of which the discs I use are legit. Kinda sad. I do have many other backups, many of which I have not played, but the ones I have played, I've almost always been connected to live while playing, but never any multiplayer stuff. I guess that's still considered online though?

I forgot my drive model(it's hitachi) and haven't bothered to open it up to check yet, but I will.

As for the firmware... I used maximus XTRM-Hitachi-v2.3 rev 2. Apparently one that not many people here used. Regardless I got banned as well.

And yeah I've been a lurker here for a while, so hi, I'm new.

Least I'm not posting newb questions demanding answers in 13mins or trying to sell your something smile.gif

ps. Not sure what I'll do, as I really want to play the halo 3 beta. Buy a new one? But which one, a core? A premium? An elite? I don't plan on keeping a new system that long, so I was thinkin of buying one, returning it later (if possible) or selling it when I don't want/need it anymore. In that case a core would be dumb, so it's between an elite (probably sell a lot faster) and a premium. Hmm. Of course I bet the elites are hard to find.

As a lurker you should relalize how close you are skirt to discussing piracy and more, admitting you are a pirate.

#4 kaluminati

kaluminati

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE(grim_d @ May 19 2007, 08:00 AM) View Post

do ya make a habit of buying games, backing them up then not playing them?

Nope. Thanks for your question.

#5 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 May 2007 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE(kaluminati @ May 19 2007, 04:03 PM) View Post