Photo

How Can I Enable Progressive Scan And Igr Simultaneously?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PrTv

PrTv

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:47 AM

Hello

My XBOX is V.1.6 and softmodded (can't remember which version of softmodded being applied).

The question is how can I enable Progressive Scan and In Game Reset at the same time?

My Dash is Evox 3959. Before IGR can be used, I have to enable TSR, but when TSR is enabled, I can't access any game using Progressive Scan. If I do, lock-up is the result, and this symptom also occurs in XBMC (when Progressive Scan is set, the program will hang)

All the lock-up problem is fixed when I disable TSR, but doing so, I can't have the In Game Reset, so I have to turn off the system every time I want to change a game or exit to dash.

To summarize, this is how I set-up the progressive scan and how my problem arises.

1. Firstly, I access MS-Dash and enable Widescreen, 420P, 720P, and 1080i (My HDTV is compatible with the said resolutions).
2. After that being set, I go back to my Evox... Yay! I can have 420P in Dash.

-- at this stage, TSR and IGR are still enabled --

3. Problem starts when I try accessing any game (no matter which resolution is used, 420P, 720P) it locks-up at the Dash, and I have to turn off the system.

4. This time when I try accessing MS Dash, I get code 21 and green/red blinking error forcing me to turn it off again.

5. But when I try disabling TSR (which renders IGR option useless) --Despite that MS Dash gives me code 21 error, I can still access Evox Dash without any problem--, I can access to everything without any single problem (420P, 720P, 1080i, all are fine).

With that disabled, as I said above, I can't reset the console without having to turn it off and back on again, which is very inconvenience.

Any recommendation that can help me to use IGR and Progressive simultaneously is appreciated.

#2 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:41 PM

use a new bios nkpatcher 11 with progressive option enabled.. and then disable IGR in the evox ( you still can use built in IGR in nkpatcher)..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users