• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scroungrat

scroungrat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

i recently found out all of the cool things you can do with a psp... when its not updated. i updated it to 3.40 without knowing all of this and was wondering if there is a way to bring it back down to possibly run an emulator on it? i unfortunately don't have a whole lot of technical knowledge, so if someone is willing to help that won't mind putting things in layman's for me it would be much appreciated.

Edited by scroungrat, 20 May 2007 - 10:30 PM.

#2 wwwyzzerdd

wwwyzzerdd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Modding and repairing game consoles and computers, and jammin on the guitar
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:37 AM

no, at the moment there is not a downgrader for 3.40, if and when there is, it will be all over the internet, just keep googling downgrader for 3.40 psp, it may take a long while so, just have patience and dont think about upgrading

oh and if you do find one, make sure others have tested it to confirm it works, some assholes like to build them and call them downgraders, but all theyll do is brick your psp

Edited by wwwyzzerdd, 21 May 2007 - 03:40 AM.

#3 scroungrat

scroungrat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:39 AM

Oh, darn... well thank you very much. i guess i'll have to lookup everything i can for any new system i buy now. and patiently wait for someone to come out with something.

#4 YUNG ERIC

YUNG ERIC

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:14 AM

keep an eye on the front page of psp-hacks.com.

#5 RedMageModder

RedMageModder

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

Something should happen over the summer. Once they thought that when you hit 1.51 firmware you were screwed, but look at how many downgraders are out now. Keep your eyes on psp-hacks.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users