3 replies to this topic

#1 shaman

shaman

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 03:11 PM

I just got ahold of 2.4. First I backed up 2.3 onto my computer, then went and deleted it from my xbox and replaced it with 2.4 in my E: drive on my xbox. Then I reboot and xbmp is disabled at the evox menu....

So I went and compared the 2.3 config file to the 2.4 and changed a few things so they both match. Still doesnt work. Can someone tell me from start to finish how to do it?

thanks in advance smile.gif

#2 farmerfred

farmerfred

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Location:Deep in the HERSEY SPEEDWAY of a large fat man with hemmoroids.
  • Interests:PM ME NOW.. for single one on one GAY CONVERSATIONS!

Posted 31 May 2003 - 03:12 PM

yeah im havin the same problem ive downloaded it about 3 times and every time i try to load it, it fails.

#3 deckmoney

deckmoney

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 03:28 PM

Did the name of the directory containing the XBMP files change? For example, when I uploaded it to my F drive I called it f:/apps/xbmp, but when you extract the rar it creates a xbmp4 directory. I would check to make sure your directory name didn't change, and if it hasn't check the path to the XBMP default.xbe and compare it to the path in the evox.ini.

#4 shaman

shaman

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 03:32 PM

yeah I figured it out. I got rid of the xbmp2.4 folder. See, the folder hierarchy went Eappsxbmpxbmp2.4all of the xbmp files -- I just had to get rid of that middle folder, the xbmp 2.4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users