Photo

The Banning...its So Friggin Obvious....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dapz

Dapz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

Ok before I start...Yes i have been banned from live...but I wasnt suprised really...to me how they banned me was pretty obvious..

Microsoft are not stupid..they are people just like you and me who have access to the internet and can browse the various sites that tell you how to mod your console and upgrade the firmware etc. They probably modded a load of consoles themselves with the firmware, backed up a couple of games or even download some of them from the internet...then spent ages on comparing the two consoles and what the differences are...then had both rigged up to live and can see what differs from the original to the modded one, then they can ban your console pretty easy. I think that they could have done that from the beginning but were smart enough to let thousands of people around the world buy a console just for that reason...and sign up to live with year subscriptions...i mean..why would they care? extra money right?? and if they ban your console then why would they care if you cant access live after all they have already got your money for buying it in the first place. When i first got banned i was pissed but then thought forget it may aswell get a legit one. I think that no matter what hackers do to get around the ban as long as they put it on the net its gonna be banable. Microsoft will get their grubby hands on it and ban it. I say one finger up to bill gates. Im just gonna get a core, use my old hardrive and just get Gears of War original..Only like that game anyways

#2 tmh88

tmh88

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Interests:post pictures of your xbox at http://www.xb-t.com/
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

*Microsoft is not stupid

-It is a single being, however there are many workers for the company.

thanks for telling us the obvious. How the hell would they fix it if they didn't even know how the exploits worked? Kinda like a rhetorical question.

Edited by tmh88, 22 May 2007 - 08:11 PM.

#3 Radioedit420

Radioedit420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

^^^owned? yea ; )

Edited by Radioedit420, 22 May 2007 - 08:54 PM.

#4 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(Dapz @ May 22 2007, 02:38 PM) View Post

Im just gonna get a core, use my old hardrive and just get Gears of War original..Only like that game anyways

You should already have that though, right? rolleyes.gif

#5 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=604431

0 user(s) are reading this topic