Photo

Hard Drive From Banned System Bans New System Wtf!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 marcdaddy

marcdaddy

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:33 PM

Well my buddy got his Premium system banned, Playing backups on live serves him right, So he traded his Premium in and bought a Elite, he kept the drive from the premium and is waiting for the cable to copy his info over to the Elite, Well he couldnt wait and he put his old drive in his elite and after 3 days of playing on Live with a UnModded system with the banned systems drive he gets the network error, Checks the code and his system is banned. Now this is complete bullshit, he calls micrsoft and they said that he can send in his 3 day old system and if it is un modded they will fix it and ship it back for free. He told them to phuk off and he is gonna return it to gamestop for another one. Microsoft is beginning to cross the line with this now.

#2 ikecomp

ikecomp

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:39 PM

I don't think the hard drive from the banned console had anything to do with it (although quite the coincidence). more than likely his console just got caught in the unlucky group of people that had their consoles banned for no reason...he's not the only one.

#3 marcdaddy

marcdaddy

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:44 PM

He has had it online for 3 days, and he bought it juat so he can use live and only play originals, he even threw his backups in the garbage. Its kinda funny that when he did the right thing he still got screwed.

#4 ikecomp

ikecomp

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE(marcdaddy @ May 22 2007, 03:20 PM) View Post

He has had it online for 3 days, and he bought it juat so he can use live and only play originals, he even threw his backups in the garbage. Its kinda funny that when he did the right thing he still got screwed.

karma is a bitch like that rolleyes.gif

#5 dre74

dre74

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

I used my hdd from my banned pro system on my core system I just got and it did not get banned. The only thing that gets banned is your console id not the hdd. Your friend should just take it back and get another one thats not fraud its being unsatisfied with the new product he just bought.

#6 marcdaddy

marcdaddy

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:36 PM

Well the problem is everything at this point is speculation, do you know for sure that the harddeive isnt holding any info that microsoft can pick from, maybe microsoft is gonna keep phuking with people that they banned.

#7 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:53 PM

Continue discsussion of returning banned systems, retail fraud, etc. and your account will be closed.

Simple as that.

Closed: Wise up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users