4 replies to this topic

#1 welly_59

welly_59

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

has anyone succesfully had their 360 unbanned by phoning microsoft? c4e said that if an appeal is put in then it might be succesfull

#2 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, technology etc.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

Does anyone really care here? If you are trying to 'unban' your 360, you obviously either are one of the unlucky's and got banned for nothing, and have to phone them, or you got banned and are one of the faggots that tried to fraud the warranty stickers & call M$ anyway. Be truthful.

#3 bbsal

bbsal

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(The Prankster @ May 23 2007, 06:30 PM) View Post

Does anyone really care here? If you are trying to 'unban' your 360, you obviously either are one of the unlucky's and got banned for nothing, and have to phone them, or you got banned and are one of the faggots that tried to fraud the warranty stickers & call M$ anyway. Be truthful.

What do you work for m$ or something? What the hell do you care why you got to flame people for asking a question you got nothing better to do? Anyway i was banned for NO reason i have 2 xbox's one is modded the other is NOT and the funniest of it all is my modded one is still working and my original got banned and i have no clue why it happened. I called m$ up they are working on unbanning it they told me so i will see what happens.

I never touched a thing on the original xbox so i dont get why it would of got banned there really screwing up this time.

#4 ikecomp

ikecomp

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

I remember someone mentioning that you would have to send the 360 in to MS (for tests I assume) to get it unbanned but I'm not sure how true that is.

#5 bootstrapbill

bootstrapbill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(The Prankster @ May 23 2007, 06:30 PM) View Post

um...stfu?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users