• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CosmoKram3r

CosmoKram3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:09 PM

Hey guys, ive been searching but i cant find something that can help me. I just subscribed to this site where you get .pls files and you can load it in winamp and it streams the tv show and you can watch it... I know that you can actually use Xbox and just stream it straight to the xbox.. so i've plugged in my xbox to my router, but now i dont know how this whole procedure is done!

If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it i've been looking the last 2-3 hours on how to do it but i cant find any solution!!

Thanks in advance.

#2 CosmoKram3r

CosmoKram3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

Update! I just put on the latest XBMC, transfered the .M3U playlist onto the xbox, plugged the xbox into my 4 port router, then loaded up XBMC, fired up the playlist file... and i selected one of the episodes. Then it did some kind of cache thing which took about 1 minuite, then the show played for about 40 seconds then it just paused and buffered for about 5+ minuites... So i'm sort of gaining progress but still having problems since my internet isnt slow its 1500/256 and the steam requirements were 512/128 so i definately have the bandwidth for it...

Please if anyone could help me.

Thanks

#3 CosmoKram3r

CosmoKram3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:01 AM

Anyone? sad.gif

#4 Illumi.Naughty

Illumi.Naughty

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Modding of course, computers, NORML, Juggaloism
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

Honestly, I don't think there is anything that you can do about it. The now 7 year-old xbox has many limitations in todays world.

If I am wrong then at least you are now bumped back to the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users