• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Killa_T

Killa_T

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 05:04 PM

Monty Python and Something Completely Different! This DVD is a must have! More outrageous, wacky Python comedy. Only $7.75, paid USA mail first class. Like new. Buy today!

#2 staticFLINT

staticFLINT

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • Interests:my only interest is making sure i always have fun with what i am doing... lets go be lame! yEAH!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 31 May 2003 - 05:28 PM

wtf? laugh.gif

#3 Killa_T

Killa_T

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:33 PM

It's a DVD, you put in a DVD player. You watch it rolleyes.gif . Anyone want it?

#4 JD22

JD22

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:11 PM

Why???

#5 Killa_T

Killa_T

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:32 PM

WHY WAT? DOES ANYONE OUT THERE WAT THE STUPID MOVIE? grr.gif

#6 Morglum

Morglum

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:35 PM

Thats actually mine, i won that from you, and i say whoever wants it can have it for $2.50 postage that it would have cost me.

#7 Killa_T

Killa_T

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 11:56 PM

Hmmmmm....good point. But i changed my mind..sorta blink.gif ...but i paid 25 (US) bucks for it and i decided more than $2.50 and I found a better way for ppl to pay me.

dry.gif

#8 Morglum

Morglum

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 12:02 AM

Thats your tough shit mate, as you clearly state in this post Click here for link that i won it from you, so im saying whoever wants it is welcome to it for the $2.50 postage that it would cost to send them.

You cant go back on your word, heh and if you do everyone will just see how dishonest you are and have no dealings with you again. As i said, whoever wants it is welcome to it for $2.50 postage, not any amount more.

EDIT: And you said $3.50 to ship to me in the UK, but it was $2.50 if it was to be sent to my mate in indiana, which is what was going to happen. So its $2.50.

Edited by Morglum, 01 June 2003 - 12:16 AM.

#9 laxdguy12

laxdguy12

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 12:35 AM

You cant promise some1 the dvd and put it back for sale. It's his fair and square.

#10 randomdef

randomdef

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 June 2003 - 12:47 AM

No one said life is fair, but i do agree with you folks, this jackass offering it for free then not delivering, and THEN offering to sell it in the same forum is just retarded.

#11 LinksAwakening

LinksAwakening

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 12:54 AM

I can understand where he's coming from, trying to get money for something he paid $25 for... but you can't just make a thread offering to give it away, and then just change your mind.

If you wanted to sell it, you should have never had that contest. Obviously you don't HAVE to give it to him for free. But if you don't, you can say goodbye to your chances of selling stuff here ever again.

#12 Killa_T

Killa_T

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 02:05 AM

First of all, Morglum, I sent you at least 3 PMs after you said you wanted the dvd, one, i believe, asked what your address is. You never replied. Thinking you think im some sex offender just wanting to know where you live so i can come over and rape you, I figured you didn't either want it or you were just fucking with me in the first place. So I listed it again, with a higher price cause I thought i could at least get a little more of my 25 bucks back. I'm sorry. Of course you don't want it now so don't try to sell it.

Second of all, its good all you ppl turn on me, im only 14, one mistake and hell i got 30 fricken ppl calling me shit for no reason, you don't know me....I've never sold anything yet, this movie was my first try. When i had that stupid contest i wasn't thinking anyone would want an "out-dated" DVD, no more the less answer the stupid questions. I was just having fun, the reason i put it for free was because i was trying to get rid of it not cause i wanted to be in this position. Having begginers luck someone said thay wanted it, Not knowing that British pounds is $1.50 of US money, I went ahead and said $2.50 for shipping. Well Morglum, shipping a dvd to (you never quite told me) Wales, Spain, London, or where ever your from, will cost you more than $2.50 or $3.50...more like $5-$10. Your friends in Indiana must work for the United States Post Office, cause $2.50 an't gunna cut it.

Third of all, your telling me that i will never sell anything again after this....At least im selling something and not asking people to come to my house to and mod my xbox for me. My god some of you ppl just need to look at tutorials. If you are afraid of messing up your xbox i think thats a risk to take.

Seriously people at least hear my side of the story before calling me jackass, retard, and other shit. Try using all three of your brain cells before you speak.

Have a good day.....im'a sure i will.

#13 randomdef

randomdef

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 June 2003 - 02:48 AM

It costs less then 2 bucks to send international.

#14 Killa_T

Killa_T

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 03:35 AM

Ya for international to Canada or Mexico but not to Europe...first class is what i was sending it with.

#15 Morglum

Morglum

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 11:03 AM

LOL, for a start Wales is a country that makes up part of Britain, along with England, Scotland, Great Britian then includes Northern Ireland. Spain is a country in Southern Europe, and London is a city. You should pay more attention in geography class.

If you wasnt willing to give it away for free you should never have offered, everyone has turned on you because they now see you cant be trusted to keep your word when doing deals, you caused this problem, not me. You PM'd me once asking for an address and i replied saying its not going to me anymore its going to my friend in Indiana as it will be much cheaper for me, and he'll send it to me when he sends me a bunch of music CDs i cant get out here. And mate, its not my problem if your currency is weaker than mine, which by the way isnt called British Pounds, its called Pounds Sterling. Once you agree on a price then thats the price you have to stick with., and as your breaking your end of things everyone is ripping on you.

Now you dont have to give it to me, but then as i said before you'll be seen as a cheat, and like LinksAwakening said, "you can say goodbye to your chances of selling stuff here ever again", either way its your call. As i now technically own it, im saying whoever wants it can have it for the $2.50 it would have cost to send to my mates in Indiana.

Edited by Morglum, 01 June 2003 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users