• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ianpwilliams

ianpwilliams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

I was thinking about getting an Xecuter2.6 mod chip, and was wondering if I able be able to use it with morrowind mods on my XBox GOTY edition using the tutorial on the forum, and also was wondering if there are mods that do this :

Magicka and health regen

I know it's unlikely but would be nice to be able to select spells to map to the d-pad, or if that's not possible then maybe being able to highlight spells in the spell list which you would switch between on the quick spell select thing?

A trader who sells infinate magicka and health potions of all qualities

A rich trader (basically has infinate money) who you can sell all the really expensive stuff to

Possibly a better bodies and heads mod, although not as bothered about that

Ta

#2 ianpwilliams

ianpwilliams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

Also if a mod doesn't work can you just link the xbox up to the pc and remove it? I take it there's no permanent danger involved? And if I copied my current proper morrowind saves to a memory card to back them up would that be the best thing to do?

#3 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:57 PM

Having your xbox modded is a must to ftp information, as far as mod requests goes try posting it in the mod request pinned topic above. Someone may already have it or be willing to work it out for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users