• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeb Nagel

Jeb Nagel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 05:47 AM

LAST NIGHT I TRIED TO HOOK UP WITH A COUPLE OF FRIENDS ON XBOX LIVE TO PLAY SOME RAINBOW SIX AND AFTER AN HOUR OF FRUSTRATING RESETS, ETC...(COULD NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE)I FINALLY TUMBLED TO THE SCREEN THAT SAID MY XBOX CONSOLE HAD BEEN PERMANTLY BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE. I HAD READ THE HEADLINES A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ABOUT MICROSOFT BANNING THE MODDED CONSOLES BUT HAD NOT REALLY PAID MUCH ATTENTION AS THAT CERTAINLY DID NOT APPLY TO ME. I HAVE A VIRGIN 360 BOUGHT NEW, LESS THAN A YEAR AGO FROM COSTCO AND IF I AM LUCKY, I GET TO PLAY ONCE EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS WITH THE SAME ONE OR TWO PEOPLE. I DON'T MULTIPLAY, CURSE, CHEAT,ETC.... NOTHING BUT PLAY RAINBOW SIX OR GEARS OF WAR WITH A COUPLE OF BUDDIES FROM WORK. I WOULD NOT HAVE THE FIRST CLUE ABOUT HOW TO GO ABOUT MODDING THE THING OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE FOR THAT MATTER.....AFTER ANOTHER TWO HOURS IN ATTEMPTS TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE HUMAN THAT ACTUALLY WORKS FOR MICROSOFT, I FINALLY GOT A VERY NICE GUY TO TELL ME THAT I WAS SCREWED. THERE WAS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT, AND MICROSOFT HAD JUST RUINED MY FIVE HUNDRED PLUS DOLLAR INVESTMENT.HE WENT ON TO SAY THAT MICROSOFT COULD DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED TO DO TO MY CONSOLE AND DID HAVE TO EVEN TELL ME WHY. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THIS DID NOT MAKE ME A HAPPY 45 YEAR OLD HUMAN. I COULD NOT EVEN CALCUALTE HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE GIVEN TO GATES AND CO. AT MICROSOFT OVER THE YEARS AND TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS IS THE VERY LAST STRAW. IT TRULY IS ALMOST BEYOND THE SCOPE OF IMAGINATION THAT A COMPANY COULD BE SO CYNICAL IN REGARD FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND SO BLATANT IN THEIR THEFT FFROM SAID PEOPLE. I HONESTLY COULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINED THIS SCENARIO BEFORE LAST NIGHT AND ALTHOUGH STILL IN SHOCK 24 HOURS LATER I WILL NOW MAKE IT A MISSION IN LIFE TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SPEED THIS COMPANIES DEMISE. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EITHER I AM DEAD OR MICROSOFT IS NO MORE. I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO GET PEOPLE TO STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE ANIMALS. I WILL JOIN OR START AS MANN CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE "BIG BROTHER OF ALL BIG BROTHERS", NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES. IT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER. DO NOT GET ME WRONG...THE MONEY MATTERS, BUT NOT NEAR AS MUCH AS THE THEFT.. THIS IS TRULY THE LOW POINT OF MY CONSUMER AND TECHNOLOGICAL LIFE AND A DEEP PSYCHOLOGICAL BLOW TO FIND OUT THAT IN A COUNTRY THAT WAS FOUNDED ON THE BELIEF THAT ONE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, SOMETHING LIKE THIS CAN JUST BE "DONE' TO YOU.
SHAME ON YOU, YOU HORRIBLE "PEOPLE", IF YOU CAN EVEN BE PROVEN TO BE HUMANS, AT MICROSOFT.I WILL NOW BE BUYING A PLAYSTATION 3, SOMETHING B4 LAST NIGHT, I HAD NO INTENTION OF DOING. I WILL BE REMOVING EVERY DEVICE IN MY POSSESION THAT HAS A MICROSOFT OS AND IT WILL NOW BE NOTHING BUT APPLE, LINNUX AND SYMBIAN.I AM SURE THERE ARE THOUSANDS IF NOT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHER VICTIMS OUT THERE WITH THE SAME STORY AS ME AND I WILL BE FINDING AS MANY OF YOU AS I CAN. TOGETHER WE CAN STRIKE BACK AT THIS AWFUL EMPIRE AND BRING CONSUMER RIGHTS BACK TO THE FOREFRONT.

#2 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Modding? paintball, sports.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:42 PM

wow... thats a long post... so you didnt mod your console? but they still banned you... sounds like their banning thing is kinda messed up.... i dont think getting rid of everything microsoft is the answer though... nor is buying a ps3. unfourntetely i dont think they can be shut down now, microsoft is way 2 big a company...

you could attempt to talk to them again. asking them if you could send your 360 to them so they could check it for mods, and see if when it dosent if they would give you a new one..

http://www.xbox.com/...gal/?WT.svl=nav

Edited by Berzerker92, 25 May 2007 - 11:42 PM.

#3 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:38 AM

I'm sorry, you are 45 and talk like that?

If you politely talk to them I'm sure they'll resolve it, also try calling again just to try to get a different support person, some are more helpful than others, I didn't read the whole post but I've gathered you have an unmodded xbox and were banned.

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and POLITELY explain the situation and do not go all ape shit on them

#4 MIII

MIII

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:27 PM

always deal with M$ politely. they will hand you stuff on a silver platter (/me points to 3 different Win XP/Vista keys and 2 replaced xboxs originals ALL FREE) they will always try to suit your needs. wink.gif BE NICE AND POLITE!!!

#5 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Modding? paintball, sports.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

yup. if you're polite 99% of places will do as much as they can to help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users