Molten Universe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:30 PM

Okay so first of all please move this to the right area, like maybe this could go in multimedia but it's not quite the same catagory... anyways so i normally have my 360 in my room on a smaller standard tv but i want to actually use my big screen and the only problem is i get this terrible finish on the colours when i use my big screen, pictures show what i mean, the bits of red coming off the whites show what im trying to say, but does happen with other colours.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

anyone know what this means? i am using the AV cables supplied with the console (premium)... and my dog did happen to eat off only the component side of it, therefore this isnt set to HDTV mode anyways, but picture quality was the same before he did that HDTV and standard, umm the tv is an LG.. the one i use in my room is a panasonic, if that makes any difference? My original xbox looks flawless on both. Some quick feedback would be great. Thanks in advance

Edited by Molten Universe, 26 May 2007 - 02:33 PM.

#2 tyga

tyga

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:37 PM

If that big screen tv is a rear projection all you have to do is align the tubes or focus it. Most tvs made recently has an auto focus feature so if your tv has that use it. I have an Hitachi 57" Rear Projection HDTV and it had this very same problem yesterday. All I had to do was hit the "Magic Focus" button on the front and it fixed it right up!

#3 Molten Universe

Molten Universe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

indeed it is rear projection, i will look for a setting that focus thing right away, thanks for the fast reply biggrin.gif

EDIT: i found the setting and it fixed it all up, thank u very much.

Edited by Molten Universe, 26 May 2007 - 02:48 PM.

#4 FCTE

FCTE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

It's the new Xbox 360 Spectacular 3D Edition......only $679, glasses sold separately for $19.99. tongue.gif

#5 batmike1990

batmike1990

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:27 PM

i want me one of those ! tongue.gif

get em on fleabay ASAP

0 user(s) are reading this topic