mxmodz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

when i installed the build my ftp access was not working with the old config file. I had to use the new builds config in order for it to work properly.. So just in case anyone elses ftp stops working make sure you put the new config file in as well..

#47 l-town-matty

l-town-matty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE(mxmodz @ Jun 4 2007, 01:56 PM) View Post

when i installed the build my ftp access was not working with the old config file. I had to use the new builds config in order for it to work properly.. So just in case anyone elses ftp stops working make sure you put the new config file in as well..

Umm, i just uploaded the xbe and volla!, it worked... i donno why you guys are having such issues with FTP etc. One thing i have noticed, is xbox has little "hick-ups" while play music at boot up.... other then that... very smooth stuff... im downloading the XDK so i can make unleashX cycle all the colors of the LED on the front....

#48 gualber98

gualber98

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:52 AM

woot woot
good to hear that unleashx is still getting updated.

all, i have to do now is get my xbox to work, I guess that's the punishment i get for not turning it on for over a year blink.gif wink.gif

#49 General.chaos

General.chaos

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:58 PM

thanx again for another update!

I'll have a beer for ya!

#50 MoonTar

MoonTar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:15 AM

Can someone tell me how to update to the new 584? I'm currently using 565. I have tried replacing the config file and the default.exe, but when I restart my xbox, after the blob video, it just goes to a black screen.

#51 doraemon_aa

doraemon_aa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(moheagle2 @ Jun 6 2007, 07:49 PM) View Post

can any one give me the link to download it PLZ ?!!

After i replaced the Unleashx0.39.0528A dashboard for the file "Default.xbe" in C:\, Unleash still show it's version 0.39.0222A Build 572.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks

#52 MoonTar

MoonTar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:24 PM

The usual places...

#53 JLsoft

JLsoft

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:26 AM

unleashx, any chance of adding Flicker Filter patching, either as an option or as a File Explorer function (a la 'Patch XBE')? smile.gif

http://xbox.nugnugnu.../FlickerFucker/

#54 Cyfun

Cyfun

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:32 AM

I too hosed my Xbox by replacing the wrong file. I replaced evodash.xbe, which caused my box to not boot to the dash at all. It'd boot to my Spliter Cell, but when I'd try to run my hacked savegame, it'd just go back to Spliter Cell. I dunno, maybe my savegame is buggered.

Anyhow, I ended up using XboxHDM and the xbrowser program to rename a couple files to restore my backup copy. Didn't think to try AID or anything like that.

This time, I overwrote evoxdash.xbe, which is the correct file to overwrite in my case, and now it works fine. Not sure what Default.xbe is for, but it loads the same thing. Not gonna touch it, though, for fear of mucking it up again.

#55 exraid

exraid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

Is Project Mayhem III Mark 3 by Jezz the newest PMIII skin for UnleashX?

#56 mkemmett

mkemmett

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:36 AM

I just installed the new build and now my Emulators option in the main menu is gone.

#57 Joshua Wood

Joshua Wood

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:00 AM

Just tried this new build. It still has the big pause on loading like the last few versions for me, so I'm dropping back down to the last build that doesn't have this issue (for me), which is 0.39.0212A build 570.

Any build after that after loading the skin and menu, which is navigatable, pauses for about 30-60 secs. Network is not up yet. Then after the pause network comes up then the music starts. I posted this ages ago, but it doesn't appear to happen to anyone else. I'm not too worried, I'm happy with the build I'm using. Just thought I'd mention it though.

Thanks, love the work.

#58 l-town-matty

l-town-matty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE(Joshua Wood @ Jun 29 2007, 04:36 PM) View Post

Just tried this new build. It still has the big pause on loading like the last few versions for me, so I'm dropping back down to the last build that doesn't have this issue (for me), which is 0.39.0212A build 570.

Any build after that after loading the skin and menu, which is navigatable, pauses for about 30-60 secs. Network is not up yet. Then after the pause network comes up then the music starts. I posted this ages ago, but it doesn't appear to happen to anyone else. I'm not too worried, I'm happy with the build I'm using. Just thought I'd mention it though.

Thanks, love the work.

dry.gif myself too, have this problem, and it still freezes when music is playing for about 2 seconds before resuming.

I hope these bugs get addressed in next release.... biggrin.gif

#59 SR388

SR388

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modification
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:55 AM

you guys should post your xbox version, bios, chip (or softmod and what one), and maybe hard drive size so that the guys on the ux team have something to work with

#60 mtsaint

mtsaint

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(mkemmett @ Jun 27 2007, 09:12 PM) View Post

I just installed the new build and now my Emulators option in the main menu is gone.

in your config file under menu add
<List Text="Emulators" Sort="On" Auto="On">
<Path>E:\Emulators</Path>
<Path>F:\Emulators</Path>
<Path>G:\Emulators</Path>
</List>
and youll get your emu's back

i have to say unleashX was the first great dash i tried evoX avalaunch and all the others but release after release UX was best. i used it to learn some basic python scripting it was and still is my favorite dash.
KEEP UP the GOOD WORK.
Xbox 1.6b
smartxx v2 evoxM8+ bios
200 gig maxtor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

rommy667