Help On Connecting Xbox (original, Not 360) To Xbl
Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:05 AM
Hi everyone, I did some searching but it seems everyone's habing a different problem than me, and can't seem to find an answer...
Since I'm waiting on this new fw for the 360, I decided to play some on the original xbox. The thing is I can't connect to live on my original XBOX !
- Original xbox 1.6 (or 1.6b)
- Softmoded with krazye ndure 1.1
Whenever I go to network settings, I see the correct IP (the one that my D-link 524 router gave it) but when I click "connect", first it gives a green light to the "cable detected", and then it fails, and tells me it couldn't make a connection to a router, etc.... as if it couldn't communicate with the router/ cable modem...
it's really weird, because:
1) it gets the dhcp information fine
2) I also tried WITHOUT the dlink router, connecting directly to my isp's cable modem router
3) it's not the nickj, becasue if I load unleash x, I can ftp to it fine, transfer files, etc.
4) I have played with this through xlink kai before (never on live)
WTF is going on????
Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:01 AM
Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:15 PM
I think I'm correct when I say you can't use your 360 XBL account for your Xbox 1 machine.
Well actually you're not correct.... M$ support actually told me I could use the same account to play on both systems (the only thing is you have to add a creddit card to the account to be able to recover it from xbox1).
Still, that's not my problem...
Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:32 AM
Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:52 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users