Cant Get Bin/cue Filess For Pcsxbox
Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:45 PM
I cant seen to get the bin/cue files
I follwed this tutorial: http://www.XS Filter...orials-225.html
But the problem is when i put my burned spyro year of dragons CD in, and i got to the d drive of my computer there is NO BIN FILE in there---- here is how it looks :
1) In the CD -- http://s161.photobuc...ent=SpyroCD.jpg
2) In the CD's S0 file --http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/Saif2000/?action=view¤t=SpyroCD-----S0.jpg
3) In the CD's SOURCE file -- http://s161.photobuc...-----SOURCE.jpg
i ahve no clue what to do, pleas help.
Thank you very much in advance
Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:47 PM
You must make a image from psx cd in format bin/cue (for example with "CdrWin") and then burn this image on DVD/CDRW or ftp and copy on Xbox HD.
Then you be able to use it with Pcsxbox.
Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:45 PM
1. Burn your existing image to a CD-RW (or CD-R if you dont care about wasting disks, they are cheap enough these days). I mean use a program that opens the image and burns it as a proper PSX cd, dont just store the image on the cd. Alcohol works.
2. With the PSX cd in ya pc load up Alcohol and rip the game to bin/cue format. Then just ftp it over to ya xbox and enjoy
I did it this way and it worked for me 100%. Instead of burning the game to disc you could prolly just mount the PSX image with Daemon Tools and then use Alcohol on that. Not sure if it works but I dont see why not. Hope this helps mate.
Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:34 AM
Instead of burning the game to disc you could prolly just mount the PSX image with Daemon Tools and then use Alcohol on that. Not sure if it works but I dont see why not. Hope this helps mate.
Yeah that works, oh and Alcohol120 installs its own mounting software when you install it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users