• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stywall

stywall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:05 AM

Back when I had XBMC 2.0.1, I used X-Link Kai with Project Mayhem III and it worked fine, never had a problem with Kai, until I recently upgraded to the latest build, now it won't work in PMIII, it only works in MC360, also, when I start the game and goto the lobby, no rooms show up. Is there anyway I can fix this?

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:26 PM

the not connecting is a known issue in the XBMC SVN and may actually be fixed in the newest builds ..

make sure you can play online using the PC UI first before using XBMC.. its easier to troubleshoot why you wouldn't be able to see games ..

#3 delftdamage

delftdamage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:45 AM

@ the not connecting is a known issue in the XBMC SVN and may actually be fixed in the newest builds

I'm waiting for the fix since the first SVN version came out.
The hope for it to be fixed is over.

I think T3CH just ignores the problem, and will keep ignoring it.
Maybe he forgot it worked in 2.01 so it's not caused by the skin but it must be his own mistake/fault in the source.

#4 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

no its a problem with the skin .. it works fine if you switch skins ..

try getting a different skin .. go here

http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads

download that ..

put this in as the address when you install that app ..

https://svn.sourcefo...boxmediacenter/

than pick a new folder, right click on it and hit update SVN .. it will download alot of skins for XBMC .. once its done you have to run BUILD.bat in each skin, it will create a build folder which in that contains the skin .. the skins are updated fairly often so to update just right click and hit update again, it will only get the updated files .. enjoy :]

edit: and here is the UNOFFICIAL fix to the PM3 skin ..

"I just was able to fix it in PMIII. i did what they say! in home.xml under the DVD-Rom Buttons, i removed the second DVD Button, and i deleted the
"System.KaiConnected"-order in the Dvd-Rom button section. So finally i had just one DVD button whitout a "system.kaidconneted"-order, and the Kaid Button..." - CHDude

T3CH only compiles XBMC and has NOTHING to do with bugs .. try here .. www.xboxmediacenter.com .. make another bug report ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users