• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ampogo2007

ampogo2007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

I have a Blaster360 installed and ready to go, I am not understanding how to flash, I use Xtreme Boot Maker, and it detects my chipset, but when I load the actual Orig.Bin or Xtreme.Bin or the new iXtreme firwares, it says "You have selected an unknown firmware, Would you like to download a Firware Definition Update"? after I push yes it says Z"There are no new firmware Definitions available." the only way i can make a bootable usb key is if I say no to download a new definition and it will say something like ok, but use caution. What do I do at this point?

#2 GreenStang99

GreenStang99

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Modding, 360 Flashing
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:59 PM

You must be using the older version of xtreme boot maker. There is a new update definition file out you can add, or you can download the new package of extreme boot maker called "Xtreme Boot Maker v0.5.3 rc2i" which is what I used and works perfectly fine. The link to the definition update is posted in a sticky on how to update to ixtreme. If you would like to know where you can get the new xtreme boot maker if you can't find it yourself, pm me with your email addy and i'll help you find it. later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users