• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 navin johnson

navin johnson

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

Anyone know why some of my games purchased from live still work and others don't? Ms PacMan works regular pacman does not. SOTN works Zuma does not. don't really understand why some do and some don't. tia

#2 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

Games are tied to an account and a box separately.

Did you download those games on another box perhaps?

Did you ever replace your box or your hard drive?

#3 Aeneidos

Aeneidos

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:03 AM

My problem is that my purchased arcade games are in trail mode when i am offline. i dont know why.

but in case you are wondering this is my 3 box i received from m$. i think its kinda of lousy that i have to be online in order to play the full version of those games. what is also weird is that i have been on live several times on each box that i have received from m$. so why cant they tie those games to my new box? so that if one day i dont want to go online (or if my nephew steals my wireless adapter) i can play the full game and not the trail.

Edited by Aeneidos, 11 June 2007 - 08:05 AM.

#4 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:18 AM

From the pinned topic......

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 21 2007, 08:52 AM) View Post

Q: I purchased a lot of LIVE Arcade games on my console, but it was stolen/broken/sold. I have since acquired a replacement, but was subsequently banned from live. My arcade games do not work. Help.
A:
Arcade titles are tied to your gamertag as well as the console they were originally purchased on. If you have changed consoles, the LIVE servers verify your eligibility to play the game, by your gamertag. Your banned console prevents the connection to LIVE and prevents verifying games purchased. Your only option to play your purchased games is from an unbanned console online, or the original console offline. There is currently no work around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users