Photo

Can This Work If I Get Koolance Brackets?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TerrifiedModder

TerrifiedModder

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:52 PM

Hi,

Can these waterblocks works for the 360?

ZM-WB4 Gold
ZM-GWB3

Cause I'm looking into buy Zalman Reserator 2, but I'm not to happy to get parts for 50-100 dollars I won't use, so using them or selling them is one option.

I'm probably going to buy the brackets, the waterblocks from Koolance and a huge fanless reserator from Zalman. I want it cool and quite. It's xboxexpert's fault I got this idea. :-P Or I'm going to use the kit from Koolance. It depends. I have two-three weeks to decide.

TerrifiedModder

#2 360-Sagacious

360-Sagacious

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

Probably would be easier if you do use the Koolance 360 kit. Plus they conserve more space than the ones you mentioned.

http://www.frozencpu...l?tl=g30c83s404

Edited by 360-Sagacious, 13 June 2007 - 05:44 PM.

#3 alpha_prime

alpha_prime

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:02 PM

Why not get the original reserator and the innovatek 360 cooler? Both are aluminium, so you won't have any reactions between copper/aluminium

#4 TerrifiedModder

TerrifiedModder

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:17 PM

Sounds interesting. I'm checking now on the waterblock. I could go either way as long as it's effective, not too expensive and silent. I don't care it's a huge tank. I have space in my apartment.

TerrifiedModder

#5 TerrifiedModder

TerrifiedModder

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:53 PM

I really like the Innovatek X-Matic WaterBlock for Xbox 360, but which pump and combinatinted radior should I use? The Zalman Reserator 2 seems to be nice, but a MSN-friend scared me and said that the "joints" (wrong word) need to be compatible. How can I know that?

Terrifiedmodder

#6 alpha_prime

alpha_prime

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(TerrifiedModder @ Jun 13 2007, 08:29 PM) View Post

I really like the Innovatek X-Matic WaterBlock for Xbox 360, but which pump and combinatinted radior should I use? The Zalman Reserator 2 seems to be nice, but a MSN-friend scared me and said that the "joints" (wrong word) need to be compatible. How can I know that?

Terrifiedmodder

He's proably talking about the size of your tubing. You need the right connections. I think the x-matic block has connections for 8x1 tube, but you can add any 1/4" connector, no problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users