Add Video Art?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DavGerm4

DavGerm4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Modding, Other stuff...
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:40 AM

Okay, so I was looking at the pics of the latest MC360, and when it shows the Video's section, it shows the DVD Box, and under it, it says the movie name! How do you get it so it will have the Box Cover show up on the screen! Here is the picture of what it looked like:
IPB Image
Thanks for the help!

Edited by DavGerm4, 16 June 2007 - 06:42 AM.

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:10 AM

I don't know what you mean, but do you just mean having the actual thumbnail? Thats just something XBMC does, it searches various movie sites for information on your files and gives them thumbnails. Go check the XBMC forums for more info about it.

#3 ScrewinGates

ScrewinGates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

you can also download any image u want off google images and save it as the exact same name as the movie with .tbn as the extention

#4 SydneyGuy

SydneyGuy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:39 AM

You used to be able to highlight the movie you wanted the cover for, press the White button and select "Movie Information". This would get the thumbnail as well as a summary of what the movie was about etc. I've just updated to the latest Tech release and the latest MC360 and this functionality seems to be gone. I tried switching to PM3 skin and its not there either so there must be some underlying XBMC change affecting this. Hopefully the XBMC forums will reveal something as it looks strange with just my newer movies not having the thumbnails.

#5 SydneyGuy

SydneyGuy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:11 AM

I worked out how to get the Movie Information button back. I had to set the content type to Movie and select a search source. All is good now.

It's about 5 or 6 months since I last updated XBMC/MC360 and I'll be buggered if I can see any differences apart from having to do the above to get it find movie information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users