2 replies to this topic

#1 cherryduck

cherryduck

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Hello everyone, I just need a little help.

I'm getting a Nintendo DS Lite, and I want a flashcart that can play NDS and GBA games. I've come across the EZFlash V with a 1GB memory card and EZFlash 3-in-1, which seems a good deal, but I was wondering if the DS Fire Link can work with the EZFlash 3-in-1, and if the Fire Link is any good, what compatability issues I might have etc or features I might lose.

So basically my options are the EZFlash V with 1GB memory and EZFlash 3-in-1 for $53.95, or the Fire Link with 2GB memory and EZFlash 3-in-1 for a total of $60.73. Opinions please people?

#2 cherryduck

cherryduck

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

24 views and yet no-ones replied? Hello? Oh dear god it's like that dream I had last night, I'm trapped in a bubble and no-one knows I'm here...

#3 _iffy

_iffy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

I had a dream last night where i was driving and my rear view mirror had a sticker on it that looked like a real reflection but it didn't show the car that was behind me. I was about to peel it off and that's when I woke up.

Don't know about what your asking but, I'm pretty sure the consensus here is to use an m3 or an r4

read this thread <link>

QUOTE('throwingks')
If you do get a M3 Simply or an R4, try to find a Kingston 1GB from Japan. Japan has the best speeds. I think the Taiwan made have slowdowns on 1 or 2 games.

Edited by _iffy, 17 June 2007 - 04:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users