• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, technology etc.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:57 PM

I have an xbox 360, has everything EXCEPT the metal casing that's suppost to be binded with the top of the case, everything else is there, NO ACCESSORIES, currently the DVD drive is flashed with iExtreme v1.2 and is a TS H943A with firmware MS25. This xbox 360 happens to have a hole in the side of it, I used to have a switch in there between 5v and 12v fan mod, but took it out.
- $100 + shipping.

I have an xbox 360 motherboard only, I bought it from grim... and messed it up bad trying to replace the X-clamps with lawdawg0931's tutorial, it gets 3RLOD and error 0002, Network Interface Error. I know there is a resistor on the bottomside of it that has the black silicon chipped off half the top, and there may even be other problems on the bottom of the motherboard. This motherboard has Kernel 4532 & I will provide the X-clamps I took off with the screws and original DVD key for this motherboard.
- $100 + shipping.

Pictures:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I'm sorry but these pricese are non-negotiable. I will only accept PayPal, and will ship USPS upon payment comfirmation only to comfirmed addresses, being verified on PayPal is very helpful, I am.

I'm not gauranteeing any 'easy fix' situations here, PM me or email me @ lifeisxbox@aim.com, or IM me on AIM @ Mr Pinky Luke... Do not contact me thinking it's an 'easy fix' and ONLY people who desire these.

Thanks.

#2 plumberman

plumberman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:19 AM

ygpm

#3 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:28 AM

Bump, and I forgot to add that the xbox 360 I listed first that has the casing and everything, is getting 2RLOD with error 0011(overheating) upon bootup, I think it's in my topic header maybe, but I'm saying it again.

Thanks.

#4 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:42 PM

Bump.

#5 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:46 PM

Bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users