2 replies to this topic

#1 asianunknown

asianunknown

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:16 PM

i do not know if i am banned...

i tried connecting online to xbox live but i cant...

the message that shows up is:

"Somes profiles could not be signed in to Xbox Live. There may be a network problem or a profile that is not valid. Test your connection or recover your profile from Xbox Live."

so i tried the connection test...and everything passed up until "XBOX LIVE"...it says "failed" next to it...
when i click "more info" a different page shows up but there is absolutely no info...

SO WHATS GOING ON ?? HELP PLEASE !!

also when i try connecting with other gamertags on my 360 or even try to recover a gamertag...
the connection fails and says "Can't connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection"

#2 ToBbErT

ToBbErT

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE(asianunknown @ Jun 20 2007, 12:52 AM) View Post

i do not know if i am banned...

i tried connecting online to xbox live but i cant...

the message that shows up is:

"Somes profiles could not be signed in to Xbox Live. There may be a network problem or a profile that is not valid. Test your connection or recover your profile from Xbox Live."

so i tried the connection test...and everything passed up until "XBOX LIVE"...it says "failed" next to it...
when i click "more info" a different page shows up but there is absolutely no info...

SO WHATS GOING ON ?? HELP PLEASE !!

also when i try connecting with other gamertags on my 360 or even try to recover a gamertag...
the connection fails and says "Can't connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection"

You are banned i guess

Edited by ToBbErT, 20 June 2007 - 07:11 AM.

#3 xboxgamer733

xboxgamer733

X-S Moderating Team

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:18 AM

Did you read this pinned topic at the top of this forum?

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 21 2007, 09:52 AM) View Post
Q: How do I know if I've been banned?
A:
Run a network connection test, if the connection to Xbox Live Fails then check the error codes. If your Z value is 8015 - 190D then it means you're banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users