• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sycotichalo07

sycotichalo07

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:11 AM

I have a V1.6 xbox with a xecuter 3. I have several games that I bought over the years and I wanted to know if I could back them up on my harddrive to my computer. I backed them up on my xbox but wanted to know if I could ftp them to my computer, replace my harddrive on my xbox, and ftp them back on my xbox. Or would it be quicker to just get my games out and do it all over again,which I have thought about but I had trouble with 2 that was scratched all to hell and back, and I really dont want to go through that again. And if I can ftp them will it erase them from my xbox or just copy and paste to my computer? And how should I go about ftp'ing them if it is in fact possible? Thx

#2 exraid

exraid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:54 AM

Use Qwix to backup the games off the hdd.

Edited by exraid, 23 June 2007 - 04:54 AM.

#3 amps

amps

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE(sycotichalo07 @ Jun 23 2007, 03:47 AM) View Post

I have a V1.6 xbox with a xecuter 3. I have several games that I bought over the years and I wanted to know if I could back them up on my harddrive to my computer. I backed them up on my xbox but wanted to know if I could ftp them to my computer, replace my harddrive on my xbox, and ftp them back on my xbox. Or would it be quicker to just get my games out and do it all over again,which I have thought about but I had trouble with 2 that was scratched all to hell and back, and I really dont want to go through that again. And if I can ftp them will it erase them from my xbox or just copy and paste to my computer? And how should I go about ftp'ing them if it is in fact possible? Thx

FTP from Xbox to Computer will on make a copy of it on your computer. Replace Harddrive and FTP back will only put a copy on your XBOX. You'll be safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users