Photo

What Is A Popular Website For Xbox Led Mods?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tc154

tc154

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Graphic Design, Painting, Guitar, Gaming, my wife, my kids, PC, Case mods, other stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:09 AM

About half a year ago I bought some blue/green LEDs from a website that somebody gave me the name of on here. It was to replace my eject button lights on my xbox1. I never replaced them, but finally was going to do it tonight and now I can't find them. Does anyone know the site? I think they also sold some sort of PCB that would make LEDs light up in different patters on your box...

I would just order them from somewhere else but when it comes to calculating the resistors and all that I have no idea what I'm doing and have had several people try to explain it but I still am timid about it. So I'd rather just get it from the site that advertised it for the xbox eject button.

Please help.

#2 henmill

henmill

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • Interests:computers, video games, modding, general electronics
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:07 PM

sickmods.net carries everything you described

#3 tc154

tc154

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Graphic Design, Painting, Guitar, Gaming, my wife, my kids, PC, Case mods, other stuff
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(henmill @ Jun 23 2007, 05:43 PM) View Post

sickmods.net carries everything you described

THAT'S IT! Thanks!

I was planning on getting the Red/Blue LEDs off the sight. They are 4000mcd 20mA 2.1V-Red 3.3V-Blue. The site has a resistor calculator on there but the only problem is I'm not sure about the voltage that is supplied to the stock Eject/Power board on the xbox. I'm assuming it's 5v but I'm not sure enough to just assume that and go with it. I'm sure there is a thread about this already though I've missed it when I've gone looking for it.

Edited by tc154, 23 June 2007 - 06:51 PM.

#4 SICKdimension

SICKdimension

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • Interests:TO IM ME, STATE YOUR REASON, DON'T JUST SAY "HEY R U THERE?"
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

You can do a direct replacement with the red/blue LEDs to the eject ring. No resistors are needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users