CamaroGuy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:21 AM

anyone else reserved the game? and is so which version? i myself cannot wait for the new movie! Prolly going out next week and getting the faceplates smile.gif

#2 nuwde

nuwde

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE(CamaroGuy @ Jun 23 2007, 02:57 AM) View Post

anyone else reserved the game? and is so which version? i myself cannot wait for the new movie! Prolly going out next week and getting the faceplates smile.gif

any reviews on this yet?

#3 19Ripper75

19Ripper75

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:45 PM

It's a great game graphics wise, but gameplay could be better. When you transform into vehicle mode (Bumblebee, Barricade, etc), the cars handle terribly, making it hard to beat your enemy to the next location. I was hoping for a difficulty setting, as I find the game very hard, mind you, I'm not much of a gamer to begin with, since I work 10 hours a day. I also wish that the camera always faced the front. I find it difficult to fight multiple enemies at once with the camera being pretty much stationary.

Right now I'm stuck in two places, so it's obviously going to get harder. As an Autobot, I'm stuck fighting Barricade (as Bumblebee). I can beat him down twice, but when I have to beat him to the Power Plant, he always gets there before me. As a Decepticon, I'm stuck fighting Bumblee (as Barricade). I can never beat him to the police station.

Overall, despite my poor progress through the game, I would give it an 8/10, mostly because of the poor handling of the vehicles. Graphics are amazing, especially the cut-scenes. I highly recommend this to any Transformers fan.

#4 makaveli91

makaveli91

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:26 AM

I dunno about this game... It was ok for the first couple of missions.. Then you realize that the steering is retarded, that the camera gets way too shakey. The graphics were a different story. The gameplay graphics were awesome. The Autobots and Decepticons looked sweet.. But the cut scenes were crap. Something a touch better than ps2 cutscene maybe? I was expecting them to be a lot nicer than what they were anyways. If you want something fun to do for a couple of hours, rent this game. It'll amuse you for about that long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users