• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Modding? paintball, sports.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:02 PM

hi i'm finally un-suspended, so i can post,i have two questions

No.1 on my old xbox ill press the open tray button and the xbox will make noise like it's trying to eject 3-4 times but it dosent, once in a while it will open but half way, whats up with it and can i fix it without spending $?

No.2 on my new xbox (halo le edition with 250gb hdd yay!) i put everything on my xboxhdm disk but my halo 2 maps, so i tried to ftp them, did, and it read in the gamesaves on unleash x and the M$ dash, but i ripped my halo 2 to the hdd, and they dont show. whats up? (side note. i lost my disk so i cant use it,obviously) also when starting halo 2 it dosent have 1.1 in the bottom right corner like it used to. do i have to buy another map pack disk or find mine? or is there something i can do?

if the halo thing im not supposed to talk about please just delete that question. thanks

#2 commandersafi

commandersafi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:15 PM

About the dvd drive by the sounds of it, it might be because the rubber band that opens the drive is messed up. Try opening up the dvd drive, and look at the motor to make sure the rubberband is on right. You can also keep the drive open, and turn on the xbox and try to eject and see if you can find out what is causing it

As for the halo 2, you probably shouldnt ask, as halo 2 is a pretty shady topic on these forums wink.gif

#3 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:18 PM

well the odd thing is it only jams when i boot the xbox with the eject button. but i'll crack my xbox open again and take a look, thanks

about halo 2, im not asking for the maps, or stealing anything, i would just like to know if theres anything i can do without ripping my room apart or spending more $ (i'd get them off of live but im banned cuz i put the new hdd in)
i'm thinking i need to update the game (since the 1.1 is gone) but i dont know how...

Edited by Berzerker92, 24 June 2007 - 11:20 PM.

#4 commandersafi

commandersafi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:23 PM

Nope, no other way to do it (that im able to talk about on this forum), You either need to find your disk or buy another one

#5 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:35 PM

lol im not a pirate so thats not an option

#6 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:44 AM

i found a tut on afterdawn im going to try that. thanks

#7 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

the weirdest thing happened, i took it apart and put it back together and the dvd drive WORKED! thanks, ill just buy the map pack again... i guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users