• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 optikshell

optikshell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 10:52 PM

it looks like i'm getting a modified error screen, with simple definitions of error numbers.

when i start my xbox up i get the Xbox logo (no bios name under logo) then red/green flashing and an error 16 screen.

the strange thing is that i only get half of the error screen... divide a TV screen in to 2 equal parts with a diagonal line... and i only get the upper right diagonal half.

i've flashed the bios 2x. i have the newest X2 bios flashed one a matrix chip. the chip is installed properly... and its a 1.0 box. i've been struggling with this thing for a couple hours now and its got me stumped.

i've modded many xbox's and i don't understand why i'm having so much trouble with this one. any help is much appreciated. thanks.

#2 hferdina

hferdina

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 09:14 AM

I had the same problem. I have an matrix chip and updated my bios and my evolutionx dashboard.
The xbox could not find my original xbox dashboard any more.
the new evox.ini file pointed to xboxdash.xbe and my old evolutionx version had renamed that file to msxboxdash.xbe.

So I went about renaming my msxboxdash.xbe to xboxdash.xbe and my problems where solved.

To get your xbox booting use a slayer bootcd. Initially this helpt me to get the xbox starting.

Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users