• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 screwedupsmitty

screwedupsmitty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:26 AM

my console was recently modded, and therefore missed the ban that many got hit with. I havent had an opportunity to try any backups on it since i've been playin GH2 mostly, but I was wondering, If I played backups without my HD and a memory card, while not plugged into ethernet, and then when I wanted to connect to live I put my HD back in, took out the memory card, and plugged in the ethernet, would that be safe? Its just swapping memory units so nothing incriminating will be uploaded to live, right? unsure.gif

#2 ando2k5

ando2k5

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:44 PM

no-one would really know but if you play without a memory card/hard drive you wont be able to save or even have a profile so..

but i do know that if you even play a game without connecting to live then connect to live and play on a different game on xbox.com on your profile the game you previously played shows up so theres must be a log somewhere

and it's come to the conclusion that somes discs were never properly stealthed which is why the bans were supposedly happening and some people playing games before there release date which is illegal anyway

Edited by ando2k5, 26 June 2007 - 12:45 PM.

#3 screwedupsmitty

screwedupsmitty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:52 PM

Yea, I realize that, but the question is if I swap out my HD for my memory card when playing backups is there any memory that will remember it when i put my HD back in to play on live and take the memory card out? Playing Backups only single player and only w/ memory card, and playing originals on live and only w/ HD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users