7 replies to this topic

#1 conc3pt

conc3pt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:49 PM

what are other reliable wii news websites? wiinewz is always having issues and their updates are slow. any recommendations?

#2 picopir8

picopir8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:18 AM

Not exactly a wii site, but maxconsole is a good overall gaming site. They do about 10-20 news posts per day on wii, 360, ps3, ds, psp, etc. The wii actually has its own forum grouping there as well with 4 subforums which is more than can be said about some sites.

#3 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:39 AM

Beware of Maxconsole though. They're rather biased (especially when it comes to products not made/sold by Divineo or Max Louarn's henchmen).

They also tend to hide posts/threads that make their owner/sponsor look bad. They also promote the hell out of anything Divineo sells.

Edited by Alex548, 27 June 2007 - 12:39 AM.

#4 SICKdimension

SICKdimension

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • Interests:TO IM ME, STATE YOUR REASON, DON'T JUST SAY "HEY R U THERE?"
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:35 AM

Support the ever-growing, member-operated http://www.nintendo-scene.com/

#5 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:49 AM

nintendo-scene is beast.

#6 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,465 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

Most of the Nintendo-Scene staff are also Xbox-Scene staff, we're a little light in the tutorial department but we've got fantastic news coverage and reliable forums dedicated to all things Nintendo. smile.gif

#7 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jun 27 2007, 10:35 AM) View Post

Most of the Nintendo-Scene staff are also Xbox-Scene staff, we're a little light in the tutorial department but we've got fantastic news coverage and reliable forums dedicated to all things Nintendo. smile.gif

Ohh yeahh...I was gonna make some tutorials..I should probably do that soon. lawl

#8 liquid-core

liquid-core

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

Hey guys. I haven't posted something like this before and am not sure if I can't do it or it is against the rules. If this is against the rules mods please feel free to delete or lock this thread, I am not posting it to try to break the rules. The last thing I want to do is get banned.

A new modding forum has been started by myself and a friend. The forums are called LC Modding Forum. Just wanted to let some of you guys know. These forums were not created to compete with XS or offer what XS offers. These forums are ment as a different kind of forum with a different crowd and feel, allthough the base of them is the same as XS (modding). I have purposely posted in the Wii section as it has been mentioned several times to have a Wii section. This is a solution to some peoples complaint and posts. Again, if this breaks any rules my apologies. Please lock or delete the thread.

IPB Image

Thank you,
O'Malley

**Edited to fix spelling and point out a few things.

Edited by liquid-core, 29 June 2007 - 09:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users