OmegaDL50

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:05 AM

I have not modded my console yet, but I have read up on a lot of tutorials and documents and have gotten a fairly decent idea on what I am going to be able to do once I get my chip next week.

I already have a brand new Seagate Barracuda 160GB HD at the ready to use for storage when I use XboxHDM to set it up to replace the stock drive.

Now as for my specific question. I know using DVD2Xbox you can copy your Xbox Library to your console to be played directly from the Hard drive to preserve the discs from scratching and wear over time from constant use.

Forza Motorsport came with the system I purchased (It was a new bundle system)

However prior to loading the game there is a menu for either Forza and Xbox Live Arcade.

I was wondering if there was a way to separate the Forza game from Xbox Live Arcade so that when I back up the game to my Hard Drive it would effectively load straight to Forza itself instead of bringing up the Microsoft menu.

If this can be done, then I may be able to separate my JSRF / Sega GT Combo disc to just install JSRF to my HDD once I get my system up finally all setup.

I figure I get the information ahead of time, so that when my system is already modded I would have the knowledge readily available to use once everything is all installed on my console (The chip, HDD, and XBMC as Dash, and all other useful software)

#2 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:21 AM

It might be able to be done. Depends. The excutables could be different. You can try to, it might work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users