• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wayfastwhitey

wayfastwhitey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:50 PM

Hey guys any help on this would be greatly appreciated. A couple weeks ago me and my brother Multi Linked our systems and had no problem playing Halo, Halo 2 etc. When we loaded Forza both of us could start new game lobbies but neither one of us could see the others race lobby. Like I said the network hub was working fine and neither x-box has been modded in anyway. Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:16 AM

If you would've done some more research on the interwebz you would've found out that retail Forza and the bundled Forza will not link. They are different. This is most likely the problem your experiencing. If you want to link you'll have to buy another retail version of Forza Motorsports.

#3 wayfastwhitey

wayfastwhitey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE(happykillmore @ Jul 3 2007, 01:52 AM) View Post

If you would've done some more research on the interwebz you would've found out that retail Forza and the bundled Forza will not link. They are different. This is most likely the problem your experiencing. If you want to link you'll have to buy another retail version of Forza Motorsports.

Thanks for the input but how exactly did you come to the conclusion that I did not research before I asked the question, Also I never mentioned that one or more copies are Bundled versions. Both are retail versions.

Edited by wayfastwhitey, 03 July 2007 - 12:09 PM.

#4 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

I would like to quote myself here. "This is most likely the problem" and "MOST LIKELY" being the key words here.

#5 wayfastwhitey

wayfastwhitey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(happykillmore @ Jul 3 2007, 09:59 PM) View Post

I would like to quote myself here. "This is most likely the problem" and "MOST LIKELY" being the key words here.

OK well let me quote myself incase you are literally challenged in the art of the written word and its comprehension. I never questioned your reply as to the different formats of game versions, mine was the assumption you made that I did not research or do enough research. So your MOST LIKELY comment is not at question here, so go crawl back into your world of warcraft and work on your next level up and find someone else to start an Internet verbal brawl with because I am neither inclined to nor do I have the time for such a frivolous waste of my time.

#6 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:23 AM

Wll whatever. I know what your problem is now. BUT, since I'm so god damn literally chalkelefded. You can go fornicate yourself with with a rose stem.

#7 Hippie-stoner

Hippie-stoner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:45 PM

funny shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users