Mrcon

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

When i try to play a game i get this error code 80020321, anyone know what this means????

#2 bennyblanco

bennyblanco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:33 PM

That code tells that the program you are trying to run is not allowed. Your firmware is too high to run the homebrew you want to run.

#3 Mrcon

Mrcon

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

its firmware 3.40oe and its with iso's in the right folder, how can i get around this?

#4 bennyblanco

bennyblanco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

Iso's are illegal first of all. any psp after 1.5 is almost noncompliant to homebrew. That code really means that you cannot play the games without the disk in the system. My advice is to downgrade to 1.5 or buy a 1.0 if u can find one. Sony made the 1.0 for homebrew. after threats of lawsuits from other game companies sony put in firmware updates. have a 1.0 is a good idea, upgrade it to 1.5 and you are stupid, upgrade it past that and your chances for homebrew dwindle.

#5 YUNG ERIC

YUNG ERIC

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:11 AM

ok just so you know iso's are legal if you own the original so lets refer so it as a backup. and i would not recomend downgrading your 3.4 oe-a it would not help anything.
What game is it??

#6 Mrcon

Mrcon

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

It happens on all my 'back-ups' 3.40-OE is ment to be the best firmware for homebrew so I aint downgrading. Is there a guide on where to put my back ups on the psp? the games may be in the wrong place, that all i can think of at the moment.

#7 YUNG ERIC

YUNG ERIC

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:31 PM

ok try this. Turn off your psp by holding the power button for a few seconds. Now turn it back on while holding the R button. This will bring up the recovery menu.

go to configuration _> use NO-UMD: enabled
then configuration-> Free uMD Region: enabled
Advanced->Advanced configuration-> Plain modules in UMD/ISO : enabled
Execute BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO: enabled

then go ack and exit and try playing it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users