1 reply to this topic

#1 Raziaar

Raziaar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hey guys... I bought a Xenium Solderless Ice ages ago, and had it installed back then and it was working beautifully for the longest time. Recently though, it was still working but one day after shutting it off, and turning it back on later in the day the Xbox turns on, but there is no image or sound on screen. The xbox light is green, but when I press the cd eject it flashes orange for a bit, and then the xenium flash screen comes up saying loading... at the top. Eventually that says 'failed', and it becomes a solid red if I'm not mistaken. I figured it was an overheating problem, which I've never had before and so I disassembled everything, cleaned it... and put it back together. After it still wasn't working, I did it again... and even went to the extra length to remove all the poor quality sticky thermal compound from the cpu and applied my own silver grease for better heat transferrence. Still no go. If I take the modchip off, the xbox says it needs to be serviced.

Is there something I'm missing here that I need to do? Such as downloading a flash program and put it on dvd to reflash the bios, or what? I think I have an xecuter bios from way back that was up until now working beautifully.

EDIT: Nevermind I think I have avalaunch bios... but whenever I'd log into the dashboard it'd be with a xecuter option, so I'm not sure.

Edited by Raziaar, 06 July 2007 - 08:49 PM.

#2 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:31 PM

what was the error code without the chip in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users