7 replies to this topic

#1 bennyblanco

bennyblanco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:36 AM

How much would you pay for a psp 1.0?

Let us know what you would pay to own a rare piece of technology?

PSP-1000 as written on the original box and the system.

A system able to run all kinds of apps, games/systems, without ever having to worry if your firmware will allow you to run this or that, when the 1.0 runs it all with no problems...

A system that was only released in Japan for a limited time, sold out of the stores in 5 minutes. Idiots upgraded there psp, while real collectors and programers kept there psp 1.0 original.

the 1.5 psp was released to the US and every other country, never the 1.0

The common idiot would say...-

"duh... if you have a 1.0, you might as well upgrade to 1.5..." - WARNING- the person who says this is a hater, loser, or just plain stupid, they should be ripped from there mothers teet, hung, casterated, shot burned, boiled, sanded down to sawdust, mixed into wet concrete and poored into the bottom of the ocean.

"duh... 1.5 can work just as well or better than a 1.0" -WARNING- Sony made the psp with the intention of hacking it with many neat tricks and tools, a real promise of fun and whats to come... When faced by all the other videogame companies threatening lawsuitts against sony who in turn folded and made the firmware updates...

So how much would you pay for a piece of History?

#2 o The Drizzle o

o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:59 AM

how much would i pay? well i would pay $169.99
why $169.99, well because thats the price of a new psp...and guess what?
i can downgrade the firmware to 1.5 then to 1.0.
and have the exact same thing wink.gif

#3 ausmods

ausmods

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Electrical engineering, computers, gaming, motorbikes, mountain biking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:46 AM

how much would i pay? well i would pay $169.99
why $169.99, well because thats the price of a new psp...and guess what?
i can downgrade the firmware to 1.5 then to 1.0.
and have the exact same thing

A good point. Though, I guess if you found someone who collected stuff like that, theyd pay a reasonable amount for it.

#4 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

100$? I mean if its used with no scratches. If new then I guess maybe 140$ Maybe.

I could care less if its a 1.0 or 3.11. They're all wide open now and with the new one coming out, its worth less. I love mine tho!

"a peice of history" LOL

Edited by Heet, 12 July 2007 - 06:27 PM.

#5 o The Drizzle o

o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:21 AM

if you want a piece of history...buy an nes...an original one...the ones you gotta give a bj to everytime you want to play a game. you know what im talking about too...gotta give it a good long blow...then gently put it in the slot and make sure its in the right spot so it work...so it does give the flashing green screen..

i never thought about it...you gotta arouse the nes for it to work. gotta blow the cartridge, then insert it into the slot, and move into the "g"ame spot so it works correctly...and then it could only last for like 5 seconds...a minute if youre lucky.

#6 YUNG ERIC

YUNG ERIC

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:48 AM

If you want a piece of history buy a commemorative 9/11 coin.

If you want to get ripped off spend $750 on a psp thats worth $150 at most.

and BTW i have seen quite a few apps that won't run on 1.0

#7 bennyblanco

bennyblanco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:01 PM

I would like to see those psp downgrade videos run the homebrew. Oh yea, sure i can make any psp say its a 1.0, but there are no programs that dont run on the 1.0... 1.5 is ok without as many features and emulators. Custom firmwares only copy what sony has already made- being able to play ps1 games and controlling the ps3, and running some brew, and not too many emus. Poor children, go ahead, brick your psp, trying to make it a 1.0 from 1.5. 2.0 to 1.5, the most helpful downgrade out there. 169.99, ha ha ha, you must be,,, na just young and dumb. Read children, and learn...

#8 onlinebacon

onlinebacon

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:31 AM

LOL

You're an idiot man.

You ask people for what they would pay.

They answer and you call them idiots. "Ripped from their mothers teet". Welll. Most women have two smile.gif.

Why pay more for an older console when its possible to get to 1.0 from any firmware anyways?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users