#1 GearsofWar

GearsofWar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

ok have finally decided that i will go with u guys. um but first is there a video on how to install the gold chip and run through all the things and show its stuff? is this the fastest and easiest chip to install and use? will i know how to use it good even though i have never used a chip be4? biggrin.gif smile.gif love.gif i like this chip also the spice but i dont think anyone makes those anymore.

#2 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:32 PM

these chips are no longer in production. so they will be hard to find from a reliable source.

if you need help to install it look at the ice/spiceguide in my sig. there are no videos that i know of.

word of advice: read over what you typed before posting. and try not to use shortcuts and abbreviations i.e. be4.

Edited by CJLee89, 09 July 2007 - 11:35 PM.

#3 th3l0stpr0ph3t

th3l0stpr0ph3t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

It is an amazing chip. Very easy to do everything with it. Only thing I didnt like was the LPC Rebuild but that wasnt Xodus' fault. Easy installation IMHO.

#4 GearsofWar

GearsofWar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:41 AM

ok sorry about the shorthand. um ya so it will fix everything and will it restore the things i had on my xbox before i such as mimesis and the mods i had? sorry if im not allowed to talk about that stuff but i just want to know if it will be there?

#5 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:59 AM

yes it will. but if you have a softmod on there currently you might want to return the xbox to completely stock before installing the chip.

the chip is very easy to use with the built in OS.

#6 GearsofWar

GearsofWar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:25 AM

ok well how am i going to completely restore my xbox when as soon as i turn it on i get an error message? please explain this to me and give me directions. can u please give me some help? blink.gif im surprised that there is a way to fix it. i have been asking people for help all this time so im kind of greatful that you know how to and can help me. thanks biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif cool.gif

all people have been telling me is to buy a chip and get it fixed.

Edited by GearsofWar, 11 July 2007 - 03:26 AM.

#7 xlordx

xlordx

X-S Member

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:51 AM

you dont need your og hdd but you will need a chip then buy a new hdd and install it then format it with chip os or aid or slayers.just dont go over i think 256gb in f or g if you get a 400 or 500 gb so you want get corruption.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users