This is a complete snapshot of what was in SVN at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions:
+ Killarny & Nuka1195 & Pike's Apple Movie Trailers (AMT) SVN pre0.98.7 rev1173 [scripts: Apple Movie Trailers]
+ BritneysPAIRS's ~110 choosen Milkdrop presets [visualisations: MD - BPs Selection]
+ EnderW & Blittans XBMCScripts Installer 1.8 SCRIPT [scripts: XBMCScripts]
+ Team XBMC Lyrics 1.5 SCRIPT [scripts: XBMC Lyrics]
+ Asteron's Tetris 1.0 SCRIPT [scripts: Tetris]
+ Nuka1195's T3CH Downloader SCRIPT [scripts: T3CH Downloader]
+ Codecs for mplayer [/system/players/mplayer/codecs/:*]
+ PM3 Red Theme + PM3 Blue Theme by Jezz_X
Special Note From T3CH:
* AMT has been updated to pre0.98.7. Many cool changes in this new version!
* I'm including the >>XBMC Win32 PC environment<<.exe that is meant for skinners & python developers, read more about the concept here. It was built using Microsoft DirectX Summer 2004 SDK.
* I've tweaked the win32 >>run_me_first.bat<< so it runs and then unmounts the virtual drives when you exit.
* If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see http://www.xboxmedia...oper_Bug_Report
NOTEWORTHY, XML and SCRIPT CHANGES IN THIS BUILD:
Here is the FULL changelog since the July 01st 2007 SVN Rev9489 Build (last one posted on xbins/xbox-scene):
2007-07-09 9530 updated: danish language (thanks to buchwaldsource)
2007-07-09 9529 fixed: local drives showed in the upnp server configuration windows
2007-07-09 9528 fixed: always add local drives to filemanager sources. they are excluded from saves
2007-07-09 9527 fixed: issues with video scanner folder exclude unassignment.
2007-07-09 9526 fixed: forgot to clear database caches on profile loads.
2007-07-09 9525 Changed : PM3 made Wide Icon focus image a little brighter
2007-07-09 9524 fixed: container.content() condition.
2007-07-09 9523 changed: "Bookmark" renamed to "Source" to avoid confusion between video bookmarks (time offsets in movies) and file sources (shares, local drives etc.)
2007-07-08 9522 fixed: Text truncation in 720p/1080i.
2007-07-08 9521 fixed: Location of text in 720p/1080i. Length is still not right (truncation) in higher res's.
2007-07-08 9520 fixed: rotatex and rotatey weren't quite right.
2007-07-08 9519 fixed: Missing file from 3D guilib commit
2007-07-08 9518 fixed: Compile warning.
2007-07-08 9517 added: rotatex and rotatey animation types + moved the guilib anim system to 3D internally.
2007-07-06 9515 fixed:  xbmc.executehttpapi multiple brackets bug
2007-07-06 9514 fixed: updated the win32 project to reflect rar changes
2007-07-06 9513 fixed: you can now use local rss feeds without a internet connection
2007-07-06 9512 updated: finnish language (thanks to mikko)
2007-07-06 9511 fixed: better handling of compressed rars (progress bar, cancelability)
2007-07-04 9510 fixed: Builtin commands from FTP server weren't working.
2007-07-04 9509 fixed: if python closed without closing a progress dialog, it would be left hanging and be impossible to remove without a restart.
2007-07-02 9503 added: Python method getListItem() to the standard ControlList. Works the same as WindowXML version.
2007-07-02 9499 fixed: hang in info-dialog when few items in library (race condition). thanks evetsso for the patch.
2007-07-02 9496 added: Container(id).OnNext Container(id).OnPrevious conditions, triggered on movement in a list/panel container. If no id is specified, we grab the current id from a media window. Also, added Container(id).ListItem(offset).* info labels to grab the listitem information from a specific container (eg with static content).
2007-07-02 9495 fixed: Incorrect wrapping in listitem(offset) use in login window.
2007-07-02 9494 added: ListItem(offset).* conditions for referencing listitem info labels/images/conditions from the previous or next items in a list. If offset=0 it's the current item, -1 for the previous item etc. Items always wrap around, so the previous item to item 0 is the last item in the list.
2007-07-02 9493 fixed: Conditional animation states were reset when an image was hidden, regardless of whether they should have been.
INSTALL NOTES from T3CH readme/nfo:
* APPLICATION INSTALL
- Fresh Install: Transfer _whole_ XBMC folder to your APPS folder (or where you want it).
- Upgrade: Backup the XBMC\UserData folder. Transfer whole XBMC folder to Xbox. Overwrite UserData folder with your backed up copy.
* DASHBOARD INSTALL (SOFTMODS)
ARE NOT COVERED IN THIS README, SEE http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=406656
* DASHBOARD INSTALL
- Option 1. Team XBMC's shortcut tool.
It's included in the _tools folder as <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe>> + <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.cfg>>.
Instructions here: http://www.xboxmedia...=As_a_Dashboard (Option 1).
Rename the <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe>>+.cfg & also EDIT the .cfg so it matches your config.
See APPLICATION INSTALL above.
- Option 2. Thanks to an app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now easy...
Transfer contents of XBMC folder (this is VERY important since the tool is hardcoded) TO "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<SHORTCUT by TEAM UIX.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://www.xboxmedia...=As_a_Dashboard or read your BIOS README) and transfer to location your mod solution boots. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you need not to worry about this file (unless you move XBMC).
* WIN32 PC ENVIRONMENT INSTRUCTIONS (WIN32 FOLDER)
Good to know, this requires DirectX9 Runtimes to be installed. Also this doesn't work with all graphics cards.
You need to:
- Copy XBMC_PC.exe & 'run_me_first.bat' from win32 to XBMC folder
- Run 'run_me_first.bat'
- Run XBMC_PC.exe
* UPGRADE TIPS
If you're updating from a VERY old/bad build you may get issues. Follow these simple rules:
- Replace (FTP OVERWRITE) all files in your XBMC folder with fresh ones from your new build
- Delete old settings (from UserData/guisettings.xml)
- In some rare cases some of the database files in UserData/Database/*.db may need manual deletion (usually if they are very old). Note: This loses all per file settings you made with the old build!
INFORMATION from T3CH readme/nfo:
XBMC's online manual can be found at http://wiki.xboxmediacenter.com/ .
Any questions or support issues, are best asked in the XBMC support forums, which are located at http://forum.xboxmediacenter.com , or in the official IRC support channel, #XBMC on Freenode IRC network (irc.freenode.net). (NOTE folks in #XBMC can't help with info where to find builds)
If you want other skins (make sure they are up-to-date and compatible before installing them), see:
- http://www.allxboxsk...h...=XBMC&cat=0 or
there's a list of 2.0 compatible skins here:
If you want other scripts (extra 3rd party components), see
- http://www.xbmcscripts.com or use the included script installer!
If you want trainers, grab them at
- http://www.google.co...q=xbox trainers
The xbe has been retail patched and was built using v5849 of the XDK.
If you want to remove the startup logo, remove splash.png from the \media folder.
If you want to remove the startup sound, remove start.wav from the \skin\Project Mayhem III\sounds\ folder.
XBMC Changelog is included, see Changelog.txt
Official XBMC Website: http://www.xboxmediacenter.com
Official T3CH Website: http://t3ch.yi.se