5 replies to this topic

#1 sleepybrown

sleepybrown

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:41 AM

Hello to all,
Long story short, I need the d0 wire for xenium gold. Where can I get it is anyone willing to sell it? I also need the manual. At the same time, do I need it for the xenium gold? Every other one I know I had to use the d0. My guess is that it's for power

#2 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:07 AM

the d0 is to get the information from the xbox to the chip so the chip will modify the security checks to put it simple.

and from the few websites i have looked they do not have them. what you are looking for is the universal solderless adaptor.

#3 sleepybrown

sleepybrown

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:32 PM

Okay. The only problem now is that I had already soldered in the pin header. Can I still use the solderless? How much does it cost, and would there be anyone in the forum willing to see one?

#4 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:26 PM

if you have already done the work with soldering in a pinheader then you can use the black and blue wire harness as the d0 connection.

If you use the D0 wire loom, the blue wire is for the D0 and the black wire is for ground.

#5 sleepybrown

sleepybrown

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

I actually do not have that part. That's the part i'm looking for. Where can I buy it?

#6 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

you can use basically any wire. have a look at the spice guide in my sig for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users