• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TwinBlade

TwinBlade

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

Hi, I have only ever flashed my DVD drive using a banned consoles power supply (only started flashing with ixtreme). But the banned console has been sold now (buyer knew it was banned tongue.gif), so I wanted to know wether it is safe to flash the drive with the 360s power supply, or does microsoft log this?
Thanks.

#2 Broomop

Broomop

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(TwinBlade @ Jul 15 2007, 09:48 PM) View Post

Hi, I have only ever flashed my DVD drive using a banned consoles power supply (only started flashing with ixtreme). But the banned console has been sold now (buyer knew it was banned tongue.gif), so I wanted to know wether it is safe to flash the drive with the 360s power supply, or does microsoft log this?
Thanks.

well i have done one drive using external supple and one internal to test this also one is samsung other is hitachi but i dont think it matters if u unplug it but i hear they might log it i have not had someone say anything that actually can back this idea up though..

#3 TwinBlade

TwinBlade

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

Thanks for that mate, anybody know if c4eva or Garyopa have stated wether it is olay to flash using the 360s power supply?

#4 cypher21

cypher21

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

There;s no proof found of offline logging, i;'ve quoted c4 somewhere. so as far as i know, it's still safe to flash with the xbox powersupply.
If you're scared, buy a connectivity kit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users