2 replies to this topic

#1 Knuckles500

Knuckles500

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:31 AM

Hey guys!

I bought another Xbox and I didn't try to access Live before softmodding it. When I finally softmodded it using NDURE V1.1, the first thing I wanted to do was install a dualboot. I loaded the Extras files and installed a dualboot using livedash, turned off the Xbox, and turned it back on using the eject button on the Xbox to get into the Live dashboard. When I got in, I got my account back using the account recovery tool, and popped in a Live game. When I entered the game's live features, it started to update Xbox Live (I don't think the console, but it was updating Live). As soon as I saw this, I powered off my console as fast as possible.

My question is, would've it been alright if I just let it update Live? The safe way out of this is if I uninstall the softmod and update Live and try again to see if it's still updating, but if I can just let it update Live then I wouldn't have to go through all that trouble.

Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by Knuckles500, 16 July 2007 - 04:33 AM.

#2 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:28 AM

I *believe* updating it will require you to redo the dashboard stuff you're better off asking in a softmod forum

#3 Berzerker92

Berzerker92

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Modding? paintball, sports.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:11 AM

yup. if the game works right you'd have to re-install the mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users