#1 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 June 2003 - 11:49 PM

You bought something from http://www.mrmodchips.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 Dunny

Dunny

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 08:12 PM

lightning speed, him and baldie are two of the best suppliers out there!

#3 mpauley

mpauley

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 June 2003 - 10:06 PM

Bright my Lite from them last Friday, had it Monday morning. I'd by more from them.

-mickey

#4 GlenC

GlenC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 03:29 AM

Great service and delivery times

Thoroughly recommended 5*

#5 Ice Rich

Ice Rich

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 08:33 PM

Bump for this great supplier/installer, done a quality job on my xbox. Would definatly use again.

Rich

#6 XLNC

XLNC

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 07:44 PM

Ordered from them a week ago and all I have to say is that they offer a great service.

I asked many questions to which they replied to instantly.

Prices are great X2.1 Lite for 25 shipped to any where in the UK.

I recommend mrmodchips to anybody

#7 Jon_188

Jon_188

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 04:53 PM

This is by far the greatest modchip shop I've ever ordered at!
Every Western-European ( like me smile.gif ) should get his modchips here!!

I got my 5 modchips two days after order was placed!
shipping included tracking info and signature on arrival for no money at all...

and support on both IRC and mail is wonderfull...they answered all my questions with patience biggrin.gif

Try it out, u won't be sorry ...I can tell you that wink.gif

#8 aLuCaRD

aLuCaRD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:38 PM

I totally agree with all of the above statements, a great supplier, great prices, good communication (I asked a few questions too.)

wink.gif

Deffinately reccommended to my friends and everyone else.

smile.gif

Andy

#9 xbc9526

xbc9526

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:07 AM

did anyone here have a chip shipped to the US?... and if so about how long did it take?

thanks in advance

#10 Bargy

Bargy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:47 AM

Amazing speed and service.

I had many questions to ask and mrmodchips responded very quickly and didn't mind helping.

Will definatley use this guy for all my chipping requirements.

Top notch supplier

#11 Big Booger

Big Booger

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 11:39 AM

This guy made my pecker stick up. He is one in a million. Fabulous service, outstanding emails, great packaging, fast shipping, and the ability to create an account for fast repurchasing of additional goods. I would definitely recommend this merchant again. He keeps you informed of the shipping throughout the process! The prices are higher than some, but the service, reliability and overall professionalism make this seller the one to go to!

#12 wireless g

wireless g

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 02:31 AM

i Ordered the x2 PogoPins from them ($8)

they shiped 2 the bronx

biggrin.gif but they did not ship the star shaped spacer , and the special screw.
it work with out it

beerchug.gif

now i ordered the x2 plus ($14) for my 2end xbox

update----in a week i got my x2 plus_flashed it_put it in_and it worked
this time they shiped the spacer & screw but it works better with out it gift.gif

2/3/4 update - 2day i got my bank statement and it wasn't $8 + $4 shipping for the x2 PogoPins it was $23 = usa blink.gif it's $12 in eur money dry.gif

14 + 4 shipping = $43 usa = $18=eur

i am not biggrin.gif

mrmodchips did not do anything worng it was me for not looking

but damm i could have got a xbit cussing.gif grr.gif

Edited by wireless g, 03 February 2004 - 06:09 AM.

#13 Chilly_Willy

Chilly_Willy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 03:25 PM

Best service you could hope for!

I odered some chip's + a X2 add-on board (for X2.0) and forgot I needed two, not one.

One quick email and the same afternoom the answer that I get one extra... for free!!

thumbs up to mrmodschips

#14 Magic_Genie

Magic_Genie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:09 PM

-My Review of ordering from mrmodchips.com-
[Please note i have given great detail so that's why it's so bloody long!]

I found out about mrmodchips.com by talking to a buddy of mine on mIRC.
I wasn't sure exactly at first if i should order from them because i've heard so many stories about people and sites ripping you off. But after throughly reading there F.A.Q and Privacy Notice yes people do read these! They seemed legit so i decided next to email them a couple of questions before deciding to order. I live here in Canada and since they offer international shipping i was interested in the shipping costs and currency charges, unforuntly when they had replied to my email which was very quick by the way smile.gif they couldn't tell me so that was one thing i wasn't happy about. But then you have to realize that for every country it's different so one can never tell how much it will cost since they only offer GB,Euro and USA. So make sure you use a currency converter to double check how much it will cost! I personally use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ since they use live update to the mintue currency rates. After remanising about it for a day and asking other people that had order from there website. I finally ordered from mrmodchips.com the Xecuter 2.3 Lite + that comes with the external switch bank for Xbox Live. I had to use there paysystems service because they don't offer any other service for international shipping kind of sucks if you prefer to use something else. Next Since i had signed up for a account on mrmodchips.com i was able to keep currenct track of my order smile.gif There are three steps you go through if everything is done correctly! 1.)Pending 2.) Processing, and 3.) SHIPPED smile.gif they will also send emails to you informing you of the current updates to your order. When my order had reached shipped it took exactly 7 days = week to get it to were i live. So i was very pleased that it took only 7 days smile.gif because you can wait up to 30 days! if something goes wrong. When i got the package it was wrapped very well!!! for me it came in a white padded envelope and inside was the printed invoice the Xecuter 2.3 Lite + Modchip the External Switch Bank the black wire to hook mod to external and the screw and star washer smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

I would diffently order from mrmodchips.com again! they obviously know that there is a big demand and as a result can keep there word! P.S if you don't have a major credit you can send CASH or CHEQUE.

5 STARS! biggrin.gif

#15 rustyself

rustyself

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 09:45 PM

well, i for one am not sure yet.,.

i ordered a fcc cable for my x2 pro first of the month, got email from them saying it shipped on 4th may, still nothing. i emailed him last week, not heard anything from him yet....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users