• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zedman

zedman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:59 PM

I need help with some file names as they have become corrupt on the hard drive .. What I need is a file listing of the root directory to get the game up n runin again...so I can rename the corrupt files..

Hope this is the right place to post uhh.gif help Much appreciated ..... Cause U now this Site Rocks !! wink.gif

#2 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:05 AM

cause there's three files that have more than the allowed characters in the filenames. I said F it and quit worrying about it.

This is forza. it should be in the OTHER GAMES forum. You won't get much help in here. I don't know how to fix it. I only know the problem with it.

#3 Kudoz

Kudoz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

Well dont worry dude ill help you or at least try i think i can crack the deafult.xbe for it load the smaller file names for you ill take a look at it as ive had this problem myself so dont worry ill try to get it to work pop.gif

Edited by Kudoz, 30 July 2007 - 10:34 PM.

#4 Kudoz

Kudoz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:10 AM

Ive looked into the xbe and i see where the problem lies, its the long filenames with the numbers the xbox will not accept files with a filename over a certain amount of letters so if i can make the xbe read some smaller file names instead of those long one's ill let you know ill look into doing it right away toca 3 is really kool pop.gif

#5 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE(Kudoz @ Aug 30 2007, 04:46 AM) View Post

Ive looked into the xbe and i see where the problem lies, its the long filenames with the numbers the xbox will not accept files with a filename over a certain amount of letters so if i can make the xbe read some smaller file names instead of those long one's ill let you know ill look into doing it right away toca 3 is really kool pop.gif

toca gets pwnd by DiRT...DiRT ftw. The rally and uphill climbs are fuckin unbelieveable.

However I believe there already is a patch for the xbe on the net. Just google it.

#6 Kudoz

Kudoz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE(happykillmore @ Aug 30 2007, 04:47 PM) View Post

toca gets pwnd by DiRT...DiRT ftw. The rally and uphill climbs are fuckin unbelieveable.

However I believe there already is a patch for the xbe on the net. Just google it.

I cant seem to find any care to give us the link to the site or file pop.gif

#7 happykillmore

happykillmore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:49 AM

i've only seen it on the web somewhere. and me tying to find it on my blackberry would fricken take forever. sorry. but know its out there.

#8 Kudoz

Kudoz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(happykillmore @ Sep 13 2007, 07:25 PM) View Post

i've only seen it on the web somewhere. and me tying to find it on my blackberry would fricken take forever. sorry. but know its out there.

No prob ill try findin it but what exactly did it do though?? did it make u load the files with a shorter name or something? huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users